Crt

Closed Thread
Old 09-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
For whatever reasons many schools are ineffective at teaching English, history, science and mathematics. This is evidenced by abysmal student test scores. CRT which is a contrived attempt to produce excuses for lack of initiative and performance is not the answer, but sadly just adds to the problems.
The US could have good schools if the citizens were willing to pay the taxes to support schools. Historically South Korea did not have a country with many valuable raw materials, so they invested in their people - beginning with a good education. Now, they make automobiles to equal our own, just as one example. They also have a good movie-making industry.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:41 AM

CRT was conceived by Marxists and racists, peddled by morons, to serve the political interests of one Party
Old 09-11-2021, 10:05 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBoomer View Post
CRT was conceived by Marxists and racists, peddled by morons, to serve the political interests of one Party
Well said. I wonder how this divisive CRT concept spread faster than the delta virus all the way to the top brass who wanted to know about white rage. It reminds me of the period around WW2 when many Communists were uncovered in sensitive areas of government. It’s well know the CCP has infested education institutions, government and the media. And now the military is woke and military academies are teaching hate for America to our future soldiers. We do need a commission to investigate who our leaders are loyal to.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Well said. I wonder how this divisive CRT concept spread faster than the delta virus all the way to the top brass who wanted to know about white rage. It reminds me of the period around WW2 when many Communists were uncovered in sensitive areas of government. It’s well know the CCP has infested education institutions, government and the media. And now the military is woke and military academies are teaching hate for America to our future soldiers. We do need a commission to investigate who our leaders are loyal to.
Somehow I see an opposite enemy........When someone always looks to the West - they would never see the real enemy sneaking up on them from the East - until it is too late. The US is getting later and later, I fear!
Old 09-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBoomer View Post
Hate to disappoint you...

“OiYan Poon, an associate professor with Colorado State University who studies race, education and intersectionality, said that opponents of critical race theory should try to learn about it from the original sources.

“If they did,” she said, “they would recognize that the founders of C.R.T. critiqued liberal ideologies, and that they called on research scholars to seek out and understand the roots of why racial disparities are so persistent, and to systemically dismantle racism.”[/B]

What is Critical Race Theory? A Brief History Explained - The New York Times

Subsequently after about 40 years when it was very seldom discussed, until a president watched the TC show on Fox, where it was introduced as a political weapon. He tweeted his revulsion and suddenly it was discovered.

How a Conservative Activist Invented the Conflict Over Critical Race Theory | The New Yorker

From the above link...

it also seemed like a promising political weapon. ”

So maybe, you might want to return to history. Your source is very questionable
Closed Thread

Tags
thread, crt, shortest, life, 1rotfl1rotfl1rotfl

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.