Excellent program tonight Sun. Jan. 31 at 9 & midnight

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2021, 10:39 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,730 Times in 738 Posts
Default Excellent program tonight Sun. Jan. 31 at 9 & midnight

If like me, you struggle to find not only the time line, but to trace the whole subject of "gain of function" (DNA alteration research), and how this managed to continue despite fears it could go out of control and end in a world wide pandemic that can't be controlled, watch Fox News program The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton at 9 & at 12 midnight on Fox News. He gives the entire time line in a very cogent manner, includes the documentation with actual project numbers, how the numbers were changed to disguise the projects, the funding sources, the reluctance of world research experts to speak about their uneasiness with this for fear their financial resources for research would be withdraw. He goes into the entire matter of the involvement of EcoHealth (and gave the most understandable look into their involvement I've been able to find !), and all of this without any Democratic or Republican "color or innuendo". A don't miss if you struggle like me to put it all together with snippets here and there. Can't imagine why this is not the major story on all networks now that it is neither Democrat or Republican in nature.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:55 AM
John41

Sorry I missed it. With so little news coverage I guess we are doomed to repeat history.
Closed Thread

Tags
research, involvement, entire, republican, program

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.