FINALLY, liar is accountable

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2022, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithos View Post
It is not true justice unless the same standard is applied equally across the political spectrum. Let's hope the victims of CNN's and MSNBC's frequent acts of defamation are some day afforded comparable access to jury trials.

Look how long they lied about people involved with Hunter's laptop and Russiagate (years) and then never apologized. And there is so much more. In many cases they lost employment and had to declare bankruptcy.
Make sure you throw FOX in there too!! Pushing the lie that the election was stolen!
Old 08-06-2022, 06:35 AM

I don't ever remember CNN or whoever you are referring to as the rent-a-chief spewing lies about the Sandy Hook kids being slaughtered or that is was a hoax and child actors. This is about Alex Jones and his goofy followers.
Old 08-06-2022, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
There is a frustrating difference between right, wrong and LAW. The press in the interest of freedom of the press, like it or not, is above the law. I will expect the award, the case will be appealed. You need to PROOVE intent to do damage
to collect a difficult thing to PROOVE.

Journalistic ETHICS on either side have gone out of the window. The LAW, we crossed that line with the kid, the rent a chief and CNN.
His intent was to do harm, and the 45 million in addition he has to pay may get his attention.
Old 08-06-2022, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoMan View Post
It’s $45.2 million awarded by the jury. I can’t stand Jones, and I’m glad he was found guilty, and I’d love to have him repent and admit that most of what he has ever said has been lies, but I also don’t like the damages awarded by juries. $4 million is a lot, but within range of what the dead child might have earned in his lifetime. $45.2 million is not. And it’s not like Jones killed the child, even though he lied. This goes for damages country-wide. Sometimes gigantic awards are made to opioid addicts who have been receiving welfare benefits most of their life. Were they ever going to earn that much?

Make the punishment fit the crime. Maybe cut out his tongue. Or better yet, ban him from all forms of public dissemination of information true or false for life.
I like the cut out his tongue part. Maybe rapists should have the same type of punishment too
Old 08-06-2022, 06:57 AM
Veteran member
Default Almost as bad

In Germany you can be arrested for being a holocaust denier. This is just as bad and as it's personal to the families I find it really disgusting that he be allowed to spew his filth
Old 08-06-2022, 07:22 AM
Default Brainwashed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithos View Post
It is not true justice unless the same standard is applied equally across the political spectrum. Let's hope the victims of CNN's and MSNBC's frequent acts of defamation are some day afforded comparable access to jury trials.

Look how long they lied about people involved with Hunter's laptop and Russiagate (years) and then never apologized. And there is so much more. In many cases they lost employment and had to declare bankruptcy.
If you think one side tells the truth and the other lies, you are gullible. Both sides manipulate.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:47 AM
Veteran member
Default What is a worst crime.

Alex Jones is a conman that went too far. He had been spinning his nonsense even before Sandy Hook and making a lot of money doing it. He knew what he was saying was false, but he didn't care. What was worse is that he was lying to his own followers, and they bought into it. Not only did his followers believe his lies, but these are the type of people that take action.
You can say his believers are a fringe group, but I think we are becoming aware that followers of these outlandish stories rank in the millions. It doesn't matter what proof you put in front of them, they would rather believe there is a conspiracy behind it all.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:56 AM

Just another case of our 2 tiered justice system.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

I know this is about Alex Jones, but think about how many followers and believers he has. That's a reality check that makes you wonder.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
There are honest politicians and honest media. There are a few “bad apples” in any occupation just as there are good people and bad.
In this case there are not a few but many dishonest people in the media. This is what makes people like Alex Jones possible.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:13 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,961 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoGirl View Post
It wasn't ok for States like Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to throw their legislative laws out the window. State legislatures, per the US Constitution, determine the time, place and manner in which its elections will be held.

This process halted in 2020. At no time in 2020 did the legislative body's in these States pass laws to change the time, place and manner of its elections, therefore the States violated the US Constition. This was not ok! And if it doesn't bother you even a tiny little bit, or make you question the legitimacy of the 2020 election, well then, I've got some ice to sell you in Alaska.

There's but one national media news outlet (FOX) for conservative principals i.e., conserve the founding, conserve founding principles, conserve freedom. Ask yourself why. Why is there only one conservative NEWS media outlet? I think FOX is all alone in the wilderness. All others are perhaps more like the propagandists doing the bidding of Hitler. Or in this case for the D's. They're not truth speakers, they're simply propagandists like wolves in sheep's clothing. If you don't know the constitution you can't know America.

This response is just food for your thought. Have an open mind. Hatred for one is hatred for all. No peace no love. Know peace know love.

Peace be with you all!
“ It’s Not A Lie If You Believe It.” There are 2 other news outlets in competition for conservative viewership OAN and NEWSMAX. Although more extreme than Fox exploiting conspiracy theories.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Default Alex Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
There is a frustrating difference between right, wrong and LAW. The press in the interest of freedom of the press, like it or not, is above the law. I will expect the award, the case will be appealed. You need to PROOVE intent to do damage
to collect a difficult thing to PROOVE.

Journalistic ETHICS on either side have gone out of the window. The LAW, we crossed that line with the kid, the rent a chief and CNN.

In the case of the malignant tumor named Alex Jones, fair American justice was applied perfectly, with much more to come. In 20 years he will be in the dustbin of history and most will not even remember him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.