Florida Now COVID Capital U.S.A

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
You are right, I did not FULLY research this, I stopped after finding that you "expert" source is not what you claim and that they were censored for spreading dangerous misinformation, which you decided to propagate here.

Now you are calling me a Maxist! LOL!

Have fun, I am sorry you were duped Ito believing these lies. I hope you recover.
from trusted CNBC or CNN you pick "Walensky said new data shows the variant behaves “uniquely differently from past strains of the virus,” indicating that some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant “may be contagious and spread the virus to others.” LOL stay home don't be a super spreader.
Old 07-29-2021, 02:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmen View Post
from trusted CNBC or CNN you pick "Walensky said new data shows the variant behaves “uniquely differently from past strains of the virus,” indicating that some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant “may be contagious and spread the virus to others.” LOL stay home don't be a super spreader.
That has NOTHING to do with your original post.

Here you just trying to stir the pot? DO you enjoy arguing and just don't care the impact your posts could have?

Wow.

I will leave you to others, I want nothing more to do with this exchange.
Old 07-29-2021, 02:07 PM

I’m avoiding the jab like the plague.
Old 07-29-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:

Here you just trying to stir the pot? DO you enjoy arguing and just don't care the impact your posts could have?

Wow.

Don't feel bad you destroyed your own bodies immune system. VAERS site was closed so many calling in to complain why they are jabbed but still contracting COVID with bas side affects. Best advise quarantine yourself immediately so you don't super spread to the rest of us.
Old 07-29-2021, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishon View Post
Smart. Why does our gov't want to shut us down like tyrants they are for a virus 99% survival rate for most of public a little lower for elderly yet have Southern Border wide open no temperature checks no useless masks no anything poring into the inners of our country. Does this make any sense to anyone?
Old 07-29-2021, 02:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:

Wow.

He clearly either has an agenda or a mental issue, his posts are nonsense
Why are either of us bothering to respond to this clown?????
Old 07-29-2021, 03:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,059 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishon View Post
For your sake, and the sake of those around you, I hope you are as successful in avoiding the plague (virus) as you are in avoiding the jab. Unless things change, there's a better than one in ten chance you won't be so lucky and better than one in 50 that you won't survive to talk about it.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-29-2021, 03:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Sorry you have lost your natural immunity forever and now you carry more of a viral load than those of us who realized the jab is not in a persons best interest. You are now a danger to society masks won't help us keep your virus away from rest of us.
Are you saying vaccinated people carry a higher viral load of the Delta variant than un-vaccinated people? How is this even possible? Where are you getting this information? Please provide your source.

EDIT: I have read a few more posts from this person and realize there is something completely lacking in this individual. I will no longer be responding to this person.

Last edited by coffeebean; 07-29-2021 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Please tell me you didn't post that nonsense. Or did I read it wrong? I certainly hope so, since it seems like you were posting that the vaccinated are less immune and carry more virus than the unvaccinated. Were you? If yes, go get an education. If no, so sorry, mea culpa.
GE.....I read it that way too. I'm scratching my head here.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
GE.....I read it that way too. I'm scratching my head here.
The source has been banned/censored from multiple sites including YouTube for putting out dangerous misinformation. Not the poster here, but the poster here's quoted source.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sorry you got scammed into destroying your natural immunity. DR Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in jabs..."New data suggests that fully jabbed (Pfizer and Moderna) individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood. NBC ran with it as well. Head of CDC too in her recent mask policy. Its called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement or ADE. Bad day for humanity.
Oh my goodness. That ADE conspiracy was debunked MONTHS ago. What a crock of $h!t.

Read about it...........
Why ADE Hasn't Been a Problem With COVID Vaccines | MedPage Today
Old 07-29-2021, 03:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Oh my goodness. That ADE conspiracy was debunked MONTHS ago. What a crock of $h!t.

Read about it...........
Where are you getting this information?
Yup, that is why I ignored him. It does no good to argue or discuss with some people.

I find it amazing that TOTV bans political conversations, and yet, allows proven dangerous misinformation. I don't think anyone ever died arguing about politics here.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
First start with "Dr. Malone - inventor of the mRNA vaccine" is a false statement. And he was censored from YouTube for spreading misinformation.

Googling your other claims results in NO hits I could verify.

So, thanks for posting, as far as I can tell it is completely misinformation which if that is true, it contributing to people dying.
So true......misinformation is KILLING people. How do we make this stop?
Old 07-29-2021, 03:33 PM

Misinformation is not killing people. However, there does seem to be a high correlation between ignorance and gullibility and people dying.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:35 PM

I continue to read these posts. I find them interesting with a fair amount of good humor involved. Agree with some. Disagree with others. Still interesting.

What gets me is the lack of outrage at Communist China. It's obvious the virus originated there and probably as a result of a lab escape. No responsibility taken at all and, in fact, they are blaming the US. The rulers of that country are sinister, devious and evil. There should be accountability and a price for them to pay.
Closed Thread

Tags
florida, cases, people, week, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.