Herman Cain Passes From Corona

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2020, 06:42 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

What a great man with a heart of gold.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:47 AM

Ironic when a Covid denier gets and/or dies from Covid. The list grows. Karma is a fickle bitch.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts

Sadly, one of the last pictures taken of him, only a few days before he became symptomatic, was at the Trump rally in Tulsa. He probably wasn’t the only victim.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:55 AM

When your time is up, it's up. God takes you when it's your turn. May Herman Cain rest in peace. By the way, it is the Wuhan or China Virus. It originated there.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:04 AM
Platinum member

although I'm sorry he died, I have little sympathy for him. he made his choices, unlike the Detroit bus driver who dies after complaining about a rider coughing on his bus and he could do nothing about it because he had to work. It's unfortunate that even very sick from Covid, he couldn't use his platform to advocate mask wearing and social distancing like many others who didn't wear masks and went to crowded areas then came down with the virus, have.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Yes, it saddened me to read about this great man's passing from the Wuhan virus today. RIP
Yes, it is sad that he contracted Sars-Cov 2 (also known as Covid 19 not as the Wuhan virus). Although they do not know exactly where he contracted it, the timing is suspicious that it likely occurred at the Tulsa rally where he is seen in a crowd of people where none wore masks. Within a week or so he developed symptoms and was hospitalized in early July and put on a ventilator for 3-4 weeks prior to his passing.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin.nurse View Post
What is also sad is this site bringing politics in to his death. If you pass during this pandemic IT will be on your death certificate.
What "it" do you mean? Politics? Covid19? If you are saying that if a person dies during the pandemic they will automatically have Covid on their death certificate, that is an untrue generalization. My father died in May in an ALF of long term lung and heart issues. He did not have the virus and there was no mention of such on his death certificate.
Just because the media politicizes everything and makes assumptions w/o facts doesn't mean the rest of us have to. Just saying.

Medicated Vet ... For your protection.
Quote from Boot Camp Company Commander: "I'm gonna have to issue you all plexi-glass belly buttons, so when you have your heads up your asses, you can at least see where you're going."
Old 07-31-2020, 12:12 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hifred View Post
It is not the Wuhan Virus (racist terminology).... It is Covid 19. His death was preventable but he didn't believe in wearing a mask and he went into an indoor convention center with many people despite public health experts imploring people to respect social distancing, do not go into indoor crowded places, wear a mask and wash hands often with soap and water. Unfortunately there are many people in the Villages that in February and March and some as late as April, May and June who said Covid 19 was a hoax (not true), fake news (not true) and if one got it that Covid was curable with hydroxychloroquine (also not true). Hopefully people are starting to listen to public health experts albeit a little late but better than never and believing what is being reported on NBC, CBS, and ABC.
Wuhan Virus is the accepted nomenclature when identifying the original vector point for a serious virus. It is not "racist". Ebola, Zika, Hong Kong Flu, etc. all follow this protocol.

Covid 19 is the DISEASE you can get from the Wuhan Virus. The two terms are not synonymous. As to whether or not Mr. Cain caught the virus at the Tulsa rally, all we have is conjecture. There is no proof and he could have easily caught it anywhere else.

Wuhan Virus is not a hoax, but Hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective in reducing Covid severity IF administered within 48 hours of symptoms appearing. It is not a cure but rather a prophylactic.
When the MSM start to actually report the science without slanted opinion, I'l start believing them. In the meantime, I prefer to take my direction from unadulterated science. Keep social distancing, wear a mask, wash your hands. All solid advice.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:41 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,244 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha1 View Post
Wuhan Virus is the accepted nomenclature when identifying the original vector point for a serious virus. It is not "racist". Ebola, Zika, Hong Kong Flu, etc. all follow this protocol.

Covid 19 is the DISEASE you can get from the Wuhan Virus. The two terms are not synonymous. As to whether or not Mr. Cain caught the virus at the Tulsa rally, all we have is conjecture. There is no proof and he could have easily caught it anywhere else.

Wuhan Virus is not a hoax, but Hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective in reducing Covid severity IF administered within 48 hours of symptoms appearing. It is not a cure but rather a prophylactic.
When the MSM start to actually report the science without slanted opinion, I'l start believing them. In the meantime, I prefer to take my direction from unadulterated science. Keep social distancing, wear a mask, wash your hands. All solid advice.
Well said sir

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 07-31-2020, 04:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hifred View Post
It is not the Wuhan Virus (racist terminology).... It is Covid 19. His death was preventable but he didn't believe in wearing a mask and he went into an indoor convention center with many people despite public health experts imploring people to respect social distancing, do not go into indoor crowded places, wear a mask and wash hands often with soap and water. Unfortunately there are many people in the Villages that in February and March and some as late as April, May and June who said Covid 19 was a hoax (not true), fake news (not true) and if one got it that Covid was curable with hydroxychloroquine (also not true). Hopefully people are starting to listen to public health experts albeit a little late but better than never and believing what is being reported on NBC, CBS, and ABC.
It most certainly IS The Wuhan Virus. This virus was cast upon the world and it originated in.........you guessed it.........WUHAN!!!! That is not a racist term, considering many viruses have been tagged with their origin city as their name.

The disease is named Covid-19 and this disease is caused by The Wuhan virus.

Last edited by coffeebean; 07-31-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Isn't it interesting that some feel that a simple mask over the nose and mouth out in public is going to save them? I am almost sold out of ocean front property in Arizona for sale. So many folks like a good deal.
If EVERYONE wore a mask, then we all have a fighting chance of not contracting the virus. Problem is, not everyone is willing to wear a mask. This is where the breakdown occurs and the risk of contracting the virus escalates.

Me wearing my mask will not save me from contracting the virus if others around me do not wear a mask. Me and everyone around me wearing a mask makes the risk of any of us contracting the virus much less.

The main objective during this pandemic is to minimize the risk of contracting the virus. NOTHING is 100% unless you don't go out in public at all. I choose to live life and I will do that while wearing a mask. I just hope others abide with masking so we can all live our lives and not be fearful to be "out there".

Last edited by coffeebean; 07-31-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary May View Post
When your time is up, it's up. God takes you when it's your turn. May Herman Cain rest in peace. By the way, it is the Wuhan or China Virus. It originated there.
God had NOTHING to do with Caine's death. Herman Caine attended the Tulsa rally and contracted the virus because of his own reluctance to wearing a mask and staying clear of crowds, especially INDOORS.

Last edited by coffeebean; 07-31-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:56 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
God had NOTHING to do with Caine's death. Herman Caine attended the Tulsa rally and contracted the virus because of his own reluctance to wearing a mask and staying clear of crowds, especially INDOORS. Enough said.
You have no proof that is true, just conjecture, so why even mention it?
Old 07-31-2020, 05:47 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylncliff View Post
Yes, it is sad that he contracted Sars-Cov 2 (also known as Covid 19 not as the Wuhan virus). Although they do not know exactly where he contracted it, the timing is suspicious that it likely occurred at the Tulsa rally where he is seen in a crowd of people where none wore masks. Within a week or so he developed symptoms and was hospitalized in early July and put on a ventilator for 3-4 weeks prior to his passing.
It is popularly known as and called the Wuhan coronavirus. It is also known as the China coronavirus and the Chinese coronavirus. COVID-19 is a disease and not the virus as another poster pointed out. Technically the Wuhan coronavirus is designated Sars-Cov 2.

I do not know the technical designations for the German measles, Hong Kong flu, Spanish flu and so on and refer to them by their familiar common names as well.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 08-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Isn't it interesting that some feel that a simple mask over the nose and mouth out in public is going to save them? I am almost sold out of ocean front property in Arizona for sale. So many folks like a good deal.
And this is why covid19 continues!
Closed Thread

Tags
herman, cain, passes, corona

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.