Hundreds of National Guardsmen tested positive in D.C.

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2021, 08:44 AM

Fascinating thread. Am I reading that the National Guard should have been put up in hotels in the area? I have no understanding of the norm for this since this is my first experience with an insurrection against the country during Covid. What would have been the right way to handle this problem?
Old 01-23-2021, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown132 View Post
If it was just some low level person in the capital police ordering this and I were the commanding officer I would have told him this was not going to happen. Let’s face it, this came from up high somewhere and whoever ordered it is now running for cover. Why is it so hard to find out the command chain? Interesting.
This is a disgrace on so many levels. Why did the officers commanding these men and women allow this to happen.

Should have gone onto their trucks and headed home.
Old 01-23-2021, 09:09 AM
TOTV Moderator

I just removed 24 posts as off topic, directed or partisan/political. Fair warning....we are issuing 1 week (or longer) posting bans for those that continue to post political stuff after being advised not to. Keep your thoughts on topic.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread

Tags
hundreds, d.c, positive, tested, guardsmen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.