July 4th Celebrations

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2020, 06:19 AM
Default July 4th Celebrations

It was a good 4th of July. The rain cooled us, the distant sound of fireworks reminded us of the long traditions associated with this celebratory holiday and it is a joy and pleasure to live here in The Villages.

The President's speech was in line with our traditions of this holiday and was most welcome.

YouTube

I did miss the concerts and crowds on television with music and fireworks. Hopefully, next year.....
Old 07-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klatu View Post
It was a good 4th of July. The rain cooled us, the distant sound of fireworks reminded us of the long traditions associated with this celebratory holiday and it is a joy and pleasure to live here in The Villages.

The President's speech was in line with our traditions of this holiday and was most welcome.

YouTube

I did miss the concerts and crowds on television with music and fireworks. Hopefully, next year.....
There were live performances and the performers were all socially distanced on stage. Very well done and a joy to watch as we celebrate our country's independence.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:

YouTube

Ditto!
Old 07-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:

YouTube

In before the lock.
I thought his speech hit the mark.

Steve

Tags
july, fireworks, 4th, holiday, traditions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.