Large protests against mandatory vaccine and passports

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2021, 05:15 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
The sky is falling, folks! Covid ain't gonna get ya, but hysteria/panic will.
Do you mean Covid ain’t gonna kill ya? Because it currently has 5 of my friends in Leesburg. And will you please tell that to Freedom Pointe because my dad was in there and somebody got coved so the shut the place down for 2 weeks and I couldn’t visit him. I left saying see you tomorrow and sadly, he passed away less than a week after so I never got to see him again. Because the sky is falling. Covid ain’t gonna get ya.. blah blah blah…..
Old 08-17-2021, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
And how much are the taxpayers paying for every day this pandemic goes on and on????
Not disputing that the costs associated with the results of the pandemic are enormous but rather was pointing out the vaccine is not “free”.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
I understand your concern over the unvaccinated migrants coming across the border.

I agree we need to do something about it.

My suggestion offer tests, masks, and jabs, and if they refuse send them back. If they take them, then they continue into the seriously broken immigration court system to seek legal entry. Fixing the broken refugee court system so they get a hearing in days not years would be nice too, but that might make sense.

I don't think a wall helps, that is my opinion. I think flying the back is also not a solution. Again, hold them a couple of days, hear their plea, decide, and if rejected, dump them back in Mexico. Let Mexico deal with it. They let them (for the most part) cross their country unhampered in order to reach our border.

Will a locked door on your home stop a burglar? Maybe not, but it slows them down.

We have laws. They should not even be heard. If you are going to open borders then we do not need a visa line at our embassies.
Closed Thread

Tags
protests, news, fox, watching, switzerland

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.