Mandate Those Shots

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2021, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalumbos62 View Post
Well...we do know one thing....if you don't get the vac, you will be dying...very soon. So you might get your affairs in order for your family.
I think you have your facts wrong, it's the other way around.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Not right at all. If anyone of them refuses the vaccine, they should be sent back to where they came from.
Better yet, give them the vaccination and then send them back to where they came from..
Old 09-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
This is another ridiculous argument that I see posted a lot. Just because someone doesn’t want to subject themselves to a new technology vaccine, with no long term studies, doesn’t mean that they don’t believe in modern medicine. You may be comfortable taking part in the largest vaccine trial in history. Clearly not everyone does.
Regeneron is approved by the FDA for emergency use authorization just like the Moderna vaccine. The Pfizer mRNA vaccine does have full FDA approval. So, there is trust in a medication that does not have full FDA approval yet no trust in a vaccine that does have full FDA approval. Go figure.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmurano View Post
So much misinformation. The idiots in the WH mandate masks and science has stated wearing a cloth mask does nothing to protect you or anybody else from the virus. You need the medical mask but nobody uses them.
How many deaths to people that received the shot? Is the gullible left going to be responsible for my family if I die from the vaccine? How about a pregnant mom gets the shot and her newborn has a defect or still born? None of you vaccine promoters know nothing about how these shots are going to affect people

COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding
Old 09-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
I am always amazed at those who cavalierly quote the number of children who have died as insignificant. well, it's not if it's your kid. also, there are cases of long covid among children who even get a mild case. further those fearful of the long term effects of the vaccine should consider what it might be doing to a child's still developing brain since autopsies of covid victims show brain inflammation. we know less about the long term consequences of the virus.
I agree with the contents of this post.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmx5 View Post
Vaccine mandates was taken to the Supreme Court over the small pox vaccine and the Court stood with the vaccine mandates and I'm sure this court case will be used to deny any lawsuits to stop the vaccine mandates. At least I hope this Supreme Court stands by the law and not an opinion.
That case was in response to a State mandate…..not federal.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unialimon View Post
If people have been vaccinated and are still afraid to go out because I am not, stay home. I certainly am not staying home.
I just saw a commercial for candles and the lady was checking their scents with her mask on. So how does wearing a mask protect me.
An N95 or equivalent mask will protect you and it will protect people around you if you just happen to be asymptomatic with Covid. Cloth masks are protective ONLY IF everyone wears them. That is what Universal masking is all about. Your mask protects me and my mask protects you. Universal masking will not work because we just do not have the compliance in this country. Sad really. Especially with all those folks who refuse to wear masks who are not vaccinated.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoc7 View Post
I disagree with you 100%. If people are so stupid not to get vaccinated then mandating vaccination in the worst public health crisis in 1100 years is the right way to go.
You disagree that this will be fast tracked to the Supreme Court?
Old 09-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
I stand by what I said. It's not a federal mandate that children obtain vaccinations before entering public school. It is a state mandate. Quite a difference.
OK. Agree. Fair enough.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Both of those were naturally occurring viruses. Unlike Covid...
Are you saying a virus that was created in a laboratory can not be eradicated? Please understand, I am not saying that the Covid virus was created in a laboratory. I have no idea if it was or wasn't.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Default First of all…

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Do you feel the same about someone who ate poorly their whole life and has a heart attack?

What about non-compliant diabetics?
It must be nice to have an answer for everything.
And secondly. Yes. We all make choices. If you don’t take care of yourself, why should it be someone else’s responsibility?
Old 09-11-2021, 07:40 PM

Shot or no shot.
If u don’t want the shots fine. But if u become infected then hospitals should have right to tell u we will not help u. Too many people in the health care have died trying to save them because of the miss information given out by autocratic party (republicans).
Why are u not screaming about doctors and hospitals making u ware a mask to see them. Why Isn’t that a infringement on ur freedom?
Isn’t u being sick with any COVID 19 a infringement on hospitals personnel freedom to stay alive
Old 09-11-2021, 07:44 PM
TOTV Moderator

Everything that could possibly have been said about this subject has either been said or deleted for political and insulting other poster reasons. And there were too many deletions to leave this open.
Closed Thread

Tags
employees, mandate, vaccinations, support, grave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.