McDonald's atrocious treatment of a Sheriff's Deputy, I'm Mad!

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2020, 01:06 PM
Location: atl (marietta) - 1/20 bought on killington loop then covoid hit - looking again

imo, this deputy needs to be reassign'd from road patrol,,, the 'why' can be addressed @ another time but it sounds as if someone goofed up on her psychological score,,, i'd hate to think she was my nearest backup,,, reminds me of multiple times we've heard of courtroom grandma bailiffs being overpowered by prisoners & having her own weapon used against her & others,,, how did grandma become a bailiff ? equality but God didn't make us all equal - ever wonder why jail personnel are so huge ?
Old 09-25-2020, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get real View Post
Yeah you're right..it's not..

After three off-duty Orlando police officers fell ill after a night out in downtown Sanford last week
Sanford police spokeswoman Bianca Gillet said the FBI had assisted with the probe. She said investigators were waiting on toxicology results to confirm whether the officers were... poisoned.

That entire post is a copy paste of some copyrighted article from some publication somewhere. Please cite your source, or ask the author's permission to repost it without citing the source.

While this forum doesn't seem to ever care about copyright law, the terms of service for using vBulletin (which is the platform this forum is on) do care.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
That entire post is a copy paste of some copyrighted article from some publication somewhere. Please cite your source, or ask the author's permission to repost it without citing the source.

While this forum doesn't seem to ever care about copyright law, the terms of service for using vBulletin (which is the platform this forum is on) do care.
Thanks.....used to be on this forum that copy and paste with no link got deleted pretty quickly

Is it Legal to Copy Content from a Website? - FindLaw

It erases all context, which is many times the posters thought when doing it.

"News stories, photos, and other online content often show up in multiple places, and sometimes it's difficult to determine where the content originated. At first glance, it may seem as if it's perfectly legal to copy content from a website. But is it? The short answer to this question is "no," unless you've obtained the author's permission."
Old 09-25-2020, 02:42 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtisbwp View Post
That is discusting. I dare say that this is not something new. At 18 years old, in 1968 i enlisted in the U.S. Military, was sent to Viet Nam fought bravely, was severly injured and was confined to a US Naval hospital for one year. Upon eagerly entering into a CIVILIZED society i found that it was anything but civilized. I, and many other brothers were spite on, called every vulgar name imaginable including BABY KILLER and was an outcast in the country i fought and and nearly died for. So, this is NOT NEW. I WILL DEFEND MY BROTHERS IN BLUE.
Thank you for your service. Reminds me of the Rambo movie First Blood how he was mistreated. Great movie.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
I read in the newspaper of many cases where officers food has been tampered with and thankfully the guilty person fired. Not sure where you get your “facts” that’s it’s only internet rumor, maybe from the internet?
Then, link the newspaper. "Many cases" and "the person"??? Even if your newspaper article is fact, it STILL doesn't constitute "on a pretty constant basis" And, yes. Try a google search for "officers foods are being tampered with" & count the actual reported incidents anywhere. No one said it has never happened; it was the implication that it was rampant that smells funny.
Old 09-25-2020, 05:19 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoguy View Post
Then, link the newspaper. "Many cases" and "the person"??? Even if your newspaper article is fact, it STILL doesn't constitute "on a pretty constant basis" And, yes. Try a google search for "officers foods are being tampered with" & count the actual reported incidents anywhere. No one said it has never happened; it was the implication that it was rampant that smells funny.
I have to laugh that you think I got my facts on officer food tampering from internet rumors ( see your first post to me ) then you tell me to get my facts straight by using Google. Logic isn’t your strong suit.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
I have to laugh that you think I got my facts on officer food tampering from internet rumors ( see your first post to me ) then you tell me to get my facts straight by using Google. Logic isn’t your strong suit.
If you still insist that there are "facts" showing that police officer's food is being tampered with "on a pretty constant basis", please show what you have. Once again, it's the phrase I've highlighted that is not apparently based in reality - NOT whether some incidents have actually occurred.

It's alarming that some equate unfounded rumors (i.e. - those without corroborating evidence) with actual reporting from reliable sources. Most, if not all, of these same reputable reports are also published on internet sites these days. A search engine can help find these reports as well as the myths, rumors & propaganda, but there is still a certain amount of work involved in detecting which have a basis in fact. There may well be a logical error here, but it's not mine, I'm afraid.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:12 AM

That's what you get for $15/hr employees! If you want service faster and more accurate pay them $20/hr.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:32 AM

They were eating donuts years ago. Not healthy but at least they got out of the cruiser and walked in. Now it Micky D’s with a drive thru
2 things, first this happened in the beginning of June, not recently. Second, everyone with 1/2 a brain knows if your order is going to get screwed up it’s at the drive thru

Last edited by Rosie1950; 09-26-2020 at 06:42 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
officer, drive-thru, mcdonald’s, order, deputy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.