Miami Fans Rescue Cat

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2021, 05:31 AM
Platinum member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You know when you say it like that it makes sense. I just hope that cat throwing is NOT a new thing. I talked it over with Mikey just now and he is getting really old, (like me) and he said, "Those people don't care what you think. Open that can of Tuna on the breakfast bar. My dish is empty. "

So I did.

I stand corrected. I still love that old furry. He is almost twenty years old.
Hang in there Mikey. He just wants to be petted and loved at that age.
We had one here and he only made it to 16... Loved that little Rascal...
Old 09-14-2021, 05:43 AM

Quote:
I have seen this video and the thing that troubles me is how that cat got there and how did the kitty get into a position that it was clinging like that?

Cats do not act like dogs. They don't like real "people-y" places. That cat would never have snuck in. And if in, it would try to get away from crowds and noise.

It makes me think someone hung that kitty there on purpose and that makes me angry and sad.

And I promised myself I wouldn't type any more dumb posts.

I do so like cats and dogs. I really don't think any self respecting cat would have gotten itself in that pickle.

Every once in a while, cats find their way into stadiums. More frequently, they inhabit baseball fields. There a a number of videos of grounds crew chasing one, only to have it disappear into the stands and to be never heard from again.

I doubt that someone brought the cat into the stadium to do what you have proposed.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie66 View Post
Every once in a while, cats find their way into stadiums. More frequently, they inhabit baseball fields. There a a number of videos of grounds crew chasing one, only to have it disappear into the stands and to be never heard from again.

I doubt that someone brought the cat into the stadium to do what you have proposed.
I hope no one scooped it up and engineered this hanging from the edge. We have two cats now in our home. One will run and hide under the bed if the door bell rings and the other will help us greet the visitor.

None of the cats that we have lived with in all of our lives would go where there are large roaring crowds.

I hope the kitty who was caught is alright. Some people just hate cats and are quite vocal about it. Even on this forum over time.

Dogs adore you. Kitties allow you to pet them.
Old 09-14-2021, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,272 Times in 4,294 Posts

Quote:
I hope no one scooped it up and engineered this hanging from the edge.
Really? This is the 2nd time you've posted this. Do you really think this happened with out anyone in a full stadium seeing anything?

-Tom Petty
Old 09-14-2021, 01:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,272 Times in 4,294 Posts

Quote:
The cat was scared to death.

Cats don't pee on people when they are scared. Dogs do.
I've never seen a dog pee when scared... When happy? All the time... Our vet even called it "the happy pee"...

-Tom Petty
Old 09-14-2021, 03:09 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,522 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
The cat was scared to death.

Cats don't pee on people when they are scared. Dogs do.
You are telling that to a guy who got peed on by a terrified cat. Also one of the guys that caught the cat at the Miami game was on the news and said he got peed on
Old 09-14-2021, 05:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
I hope no one scooped it up and engineered this hanging from the edge. We have two cats now in our home. One will run and hide under the bed if the door bell rings and the other will help us greet the visitor.

None of the cats that we have lived with in all of our lives would go where there are large roaring crowds.

I hope the kitty who was caught is alright. Some people just hate cats and are quite vocal about it. Even on this forum over time.

Dogs adore you. Kitties allow you to pet them.
They said on the news that the kitty was doing well. But they didn't say how they knew or where the cat is now.

Tags
rescue, cat, hope, fans, thought

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.