Michigan Lockdown

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2020, 07:35 AM

There is no large increase in cases in TV, despite rallies (over two weeks ago), the reopening of the squares and restaurants. The question is where in Florida are the increases occurring?
Old 11-16-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyS View Post
I totally agree with Whitmer. It's a 3 week pause... and it wasn't done by Whitmer, it was done by the Michigan Health and Human Service. She just made the announcement. I totally stand behind this announcement. Maybe Florida should also. Things are getting worse by the day. The current president is a denier. He could care less how many people die from COVID, Someone has to stand up.

It's a 3 week pause... I think we can all live with it. The country should do the same.
Do you live in Michigan? Do you see the people there suffering and empty buildings that used to be thriving businesses? Do you see the children with separation anxieties that may last a lifetime? Just curious.

Counts are increasing, as much more testing is done.

The people of Michigan spoke loudly to stop it and the Supreme Court ruled against her overreach. Now, Whitmer is using HHS to continue her rule.

This pause...MANY businesses will not survive actually...and many people. Depression, anxiety, abuse and other things will continue to rise. This is hurting healthy people and causing pain for so so many.

This is our families. Our home... and it is just sad for Michigan in so many ways.

Have a good day. Peace. ✌
Old 11-16-2020, 07:40 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
So what is your point? If you wear a mask and social distance none of this lockdown should be necessary? That’s according the liberal science isn’t it? Or are your just throwing in your $.02 for an FYI?
My point is just what I posted. Sorry if I confused you.

It’s very simple.
Your money or
Your life.

I’m pro life, so I wear a mask and social distance.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Turnbull View Post
Do you live in Michigan? Do you see the people there suffering and empty buildings that used to be thriving businesses? Do you see the children with separation anxieties that may last a lifetime? Just curious.

Counts are increasing, as much more testing is done.

The people of Michigan spoke loudly to stop it and the Supreme Court ruled against her overreach. Now, Whitmer is using HHS to continue her rule.

This pause...MANY businesses will not survive actually...and many people. Depression, anxiety, abuse and other things will continue to rise. This is hurting healthy people and causing pain for so so many.

This is our families. Our home... and it is just sad for Michigan in so many ways.

Have a good day. Peace. ✌
Exactly! First educated response I’ve read so far!
Old 11-16-2020, 07:51 AM
Sage

Southern Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by algi45 View Post
There is no large increase in cases in TV, despite rallies (over two weeks ago), the reopening of the squares and restaurants. The question is where in Florida are the increases occurring?
Old 11-16-2020, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyS View Post
I totally agree with Whitmer. It's a 3 week pause... and it wasn't done by Whitmer, it was done by the Michigan Health and Human Service. She just made the announcement. I totally stand behind this announcement. Maybe Florida should also. Things are getting worse by the day. The current president is a denier. He could care less how many people die from COVID, Someone has to stand up.

It's a 3 week pause... I think we can all live with it. The country should do the same.
Tell that to the people who will and have lost their livelihood, cannot pay their mortgage or rent. On top of that if the president elect decides to shut it down for another six weeks as he is contemplating you can tell it to the millions who will be unemployed and the thousands who will loose the their businesses. All this for a virus that had a cure rate of over 99.9 percent. This is nuts. I know people have died from this virus and it is sad We see it on TV every day. I wonder when they will start reporting daily the number of deaths from suicide, drug overdoses, and people who waited to long for medical attention because they were scared to death to leave their homes. Probably right up there with the number who have died from the virus.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:57 AM

The majority of people in Michigan love our Governor Whitmer. She is following science and trying to keep people healthy because. If people would have all worn masks, kept their distance and washed their hands, she wouldn't have to do this. So happy for those of you who live in states that don't follow science and are satisfied with it. Nobody wants anything shut down, but keeping everything open when cases are soaring is ridiculous. Ignoring COVID19 hoping it will magically disappear is not the answer no matter what the quacks tell you.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:57 AM

Strongly agree with you. Take a pause, stay home and stay safe. Let's all work together to end all the deaths.
Old 11-16-2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsyburnsy View Post
The majority of people in Michigan love our Governor Whitmer. She is following science and trying to keep people healthy because. If people would have all worn masks, kept their distance and washed their hands, she wouldn't have to do this. So happy for those of you who live in states that don't follow science and are satisfied with it. Nobody wants anything shut down, but keeping everything open when cases are soaring is ridiculous. Ignoring COVID19 hoping it will magically disappear is not the answer no matter what the quacks tell you.
Question. What is the survival rate of COVID?
Closed Thread

Tags
michigan, bars, work, home, weeks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.