New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2021, 02:37 PM
Default New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab

According to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, the documents contain critical information about the research done in Wuhan, including about the creation of novel viruses. “The viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell,”

Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

Wuhan lab documents show Fauci ‘untruthful’ about gain-of-function research

The documents also include a second grant titled “Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in Emerging Infectious Disease Hotspots of Southeast Asia,” which was awarded in August last year.

Under the terms and conditions of that grant approval, there is a section noting that prior to “further altering the mutant viruses,” the NIAID needs to be given a “detailed description of the proposed alterations and supporting evidence for the anticipated phenotypics characteristics of each virus.”

Wuhan lab documents show Fauci 'untruthful' about research: critics

Controls on ‘gain of function’ experiments with supercharged pathogens have been
undercut despite concerns about lab leaks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n-the-shadows/

https://archive.is/qGhfY#selection-193.0-197.41
Old 09-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,010 Posts

saw this 1 earlier today, pretty much the same message. Wuhan lab documents show Fauci 'untruthful' about research: critics
Old 09-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom View Post
saw this 1 earlier today, pretty much the same message. Wuhan lab documents show Fauci 'untruthful' about research: critics
And this;
FOIA Release: Fauci Funded Construction Of '''Chimeric Coronaviruses''' In Wuhan | ZeroHedge
Old 09-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

There’s no evidence that the Wuhan laboratory, with or without funding from an NIH grant, created SARS-CoV-2.

There’s no evidence that the Wuhan laboratory, with or without funding from an NIH grant, created SARS-CoV-2.

And just in case you're not convinced:

Old 09-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post

Hmmmm....don't know why, but Joseph Goebbels comes to mind
Old 09-07-2021, 07:32 PM

Thanks. I knew this was true in early 2020. I roll my eyes when Americans are so obsessed with it. I blame the Chinese government and those who support it
Old 09-07-2021, 08:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post

Please explain how the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA wound up in Sars-Cov2

If you say "nature" then you need to show us which predecessor virus has this insert at that position or even something remotely close where a few generations of substitutions might lead to that insert which makes it fuse so well with human tissue.

You also need to point to the animal reservoir in which this virus existed as of December of 2019.(here's a hint, it didn't exist)

You also will need to continue to ignore that gain of function research uses a polybasic furin cleavage insert PRRA at exactly that spot.

Don't hurt yourself twisting up in knots trying wiggle out of that one.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBlogW View Post
According to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, the documents contain critical information about the research done in Wuhan, including about the creation of novel viruses. “The viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell,”

Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

Wuhan lab documents show Fauci ‘untruthful’ about gain-of-function research

The documents also include a second grant titled “Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in Emerging Infectious Disease Hotspots of Southeast Asia,” which was awarded in August last year.

Under the terms and conditions of that grant approval, there is a section noting that prior to “further altering the mutant viruses,” the NIAID needs to be given a “detailed description of the proposed alterations and supporting evidence for the anticipated phenotypics characteristics of each virus.”

Wuhan lab documents show Fauci 'untruthful' about research: critics

Controls on ‘gain of function’ experiments with supercharged pathogens have been
undercut despite concerns about lab leaks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n-the-shadows/

https://archive.is/qGhfY#selection-193.0-197.41
Yes, I know of Dr. Ebright, formerly of University of Texas now with Rutgers. An impeccable reputation that can't be besmirched. In fact, he helped the Chinese build (or was a consultant) the state-of-the-art 4 level security lab in Wuhan in 2017. He was interviewed about it at the time and was worried about virus escapes from the lab. He said the Chinese were careless about this kind of thing as there had been accidents that resulted in leaks from their high security labs in Beijing.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:05 AM
Default Dr. Fauci's repeated narratives . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Your repeating the same lie doesn’t make it true. Several researchers have shown this virus could not be created in nature. There will be an investigation in about two years and then we will accept your apology and Cuomo might have company.
While we are told "No Politics" - it is obvious the repeated statement was simple SATIRE ! A form of justified political criticism, which NEEDS to be addressed.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:16 AM
Veteran member

Well I am not a research scientist, but I dealt with the Chinese in business for many years and I understand their mindset. First off their pay scale is horrible even for scientists doctors and engineers people that we would think we get a large salary, so if someone says I'm going to take these home and sell them and eat them it's quite possible. Secondly they have no idea of quality control in manufacturing nor do they care about quality control, so when you stayed above this doctor was worried about their security, remember that 99% of security guards in China are under the age of 24 and have less than a high school education. Now withstanding the actual mindset of the Chinese who are in charge of security as far as the actual medical research. They simply are told to do something and they are robots and cannot understand when "b" happens instead of "A".

as Sherlock Holmes has said once you take away the improbable, that it's usually the most common and simple thing that happened.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:53 AM

And I care why?
Old 09-08-2021, 06:04 AM

Fauci is a criminal who is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands across the globe. He should be tried and executed as a war criminal instead of being celebrated as an authority.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:05 AM

I care because "gain of function" means weaponized.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Like I said before, we need to look more closely to the possibility that this thing originated right here in the U.S. of A. I would not be surprised if eventually we find that it came from someplace like Ft.Detrick, MD where the weaponized Anthrax was "leaked."
Not a conspiracy theory, but just very easy to assume considering it's track record. Assuming that Fauci invested in "gain of function" solely based upon something from China seems kind of strange. I would like to know if the material experimented upon came from US. That may also be the reason we do not hear very much about any concern by our gov in regards to how this whole thing got started.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Your repeating the same lie doesn’t make it true. Several researchers have shown this virus could not be created in nature. There will be an investigation in about two years and then we will accept your apology and Cuomo might have company.
I think it will be a lot sooner than two years.
Closed Thread

Tags
research, lab, documents, viruses, wuhan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.