New details emerge about coronavirus research at chinese lab

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2021, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I do not understand these folks. They refuse to accept reality even when it is proven over and over to be true.

They will spend their time trying so hard to promote fantasies, and attacking people on a personal basis with no basis. Everything to them is a “big lie”

Better wake up and face reality. This COVID battle was lost the minute the denials and lies were center stage.
Whose reality? Yours? What's been proven? That vaccines work?

If you look at the actual evidence of what's going on, you'll conclude the vaccines are nothing more than an effective therapeutic. Vaccinated people are still getting the disease but their symptoms are generally mild. That's great news The bad news, however, is the vaccines have limited efficacy. They are not lasting more than six or eight months before people start getting infected again.

I still contend that our younger generations should not be getting the vaccines. There is little to no risk for them when they get the virus. And when the do, they develop natural immunity and natural immunity is infinitely better than the limited vaccine 'immunity'. IMO, that is the only way we'll achieve herd immunity and put this 'thank you very much China' disease in our rear view mirror.

I also ask myself why the CDC has no recommended course of treatment(s) when folks contract COVID. They know efficacy of the vaccination is limited and that people are going to contract the disease even after they've been vaccinated. Why aren't they telling us how to deal with the disease that we're probably going to get sooner or later? There are therapeutics out there that supposedly have excellent results. I'd like to see the CDC conduct legitimate studies on those to find out one way or the other.

Fauci's been caught in a lie. I think his credibility is suspect and he's deflecting the conversation in an attempt to avoid people seeing that. It's time we look to other sources for our information and demand accountability for the inaccurate advise we've been receiving to date.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I will repeat what I said more than once...

1. If Dr Faucci lies to Congress upgrade that charge to treason.

2. Having said that, I do not believe there is any charge that has not been leveled at this man in the last two years that has not been reviewed by pretty much all agencies, most have already been debunked, but they keep moving back with new variations.

3. I completely do not understand any of it. The man has served this country with honor. Never a problem, until he disagreed with an elected official, not a scientist, an elected official. .
Look, I posted a thread about government documents, just revealed 2 days ago via FOIA. These are not fake documents. A very well respected scientist, Dr Ebright has read all of the documents, and has made some very well reasoned conclusions, one of which is that the documents show Fauci was not truthful when testifying before congress about gain of function funding by his agency. Make of that what you will. Dr Ebright is not an elected official, he is a scientist.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,272 Times in 4,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
My own logic and common sense has guided me to relying on people who know more than I do about a thing, rather than relying on my own logic and common sense.

Sort of like when someone is dying of COVID-19 in the hospital and they pray to god and ask why they're on their deathbed when they believed and prayed every day and were devout and followed everything their religion told them to do.

And god says "I sent you scientists. You rejected them. I sent you a vaccine. You rejected it. That's why you're dying."
Actually, it's nothing like that...

-Tom Petty
Old 09-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Can't handle the TRUTH, can ya?
Pot...meet kettle
Old 09-08-2021, 08:01 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
She is a political hack, and most importantly has close ties to US political hacks and other conspiracy theories.
Links?
Old 09-08-2021, 08:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
Links?
Will send it to you via PM. It identifies some by name which mods would frown on.

Will send it to you and you can delete or whatever...coins with no comments and none expected in return
Closed Thread

Tags
research, lab, documents, viruses, wuhan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.