New Money Savings Laws

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,659 Times in 962 Posts

My mother used to love to tell the story of my big brother, when he was about 6 years old, in the back yard with his fingers in his ears after lighting the "fuse" of a tampon.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,026 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I cannot unsee this thread. Believe you me, I have tried.

America has lost its collective mind.

Lunatic leftwing extremists are playing right into the hands of the right, who have their own terrifying extremists.

Not only that………

Here we have the loonies on the left, trotting out these shrines to idiocy. While they think they are being all loving and supportive, what they are doing is not only asinine, it is cruel and actually a form of misogyny and a blatant invasion of privacy — but that seems to be the thing these days.

I taught secondary ed for 35 years. I did not take the comment from Two Bills as flippant. I took it as insightful. I know that is exactly the kind of thing that is going to happen. These misled morons in Oregon cannot comprehend that they are introducing opportunities for girls to be diminished and mocked by boys — but that is all the rage now, too. A uterus should be private territory.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Maybe they should hang pictures of male anatomy in the girls’ bathrooms, varying sizes, dispositions, etc., so the girls know what they can expect someday, and to be respectful. Would the girls talk about those pictures? You betcha. Would the boys become self-conscious? (rhetorical question, did not need a question mark.) Under these nutty circumstances out there in Oregon — seems fair to me.

Extremists on one side are nailing Democracy’s coffin shut, and the extremists on the other side are handing them the nails.

I wish I had never opened this thread. I thought it was going to be about CD rates.

Boomer
Well said
Old 05-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,468 Times in 3,093 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Thank you for the info but what is the point of putting sanitary napkins in the boys bathroom? Teach this in sex ed when the teenagers are old enough to understand or parents says ok.
Our schools had the "group" bathrooms that were segregated as boys room or girls room.

But we ALSO had single-stall bathrooms that were also segregated. These singular bathrooms were located near the ends of the hallways, and in high school they also had some near the music/drama/arts and crafts departments.

If a girl felt like she was about to get her period and ran to the girl's room but the door was locked (because someone was in it) she'd check the boy's room. If it was unlocked, she'd go in there instead.

Because no one really cared who used which bathroom. When you're bleeding like a stuck pig, it doesn't matter what little plastic figure is on the door.
Old 05-08-2022, 04:08 AM

Remind me to never again visit Oregon.
Old 05-08-2022, 05:15 AM
Veteran member
Default Is this a joke

Why in the boy's bathrooms? Are they requiring condoms in the girl's bathroom?
Old 05-08-2022, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
It's called menstruation or period.
Menstruation, or period, is normal vaginal bleeding that occurs as part of a woman's monthly cycle. Every month, a female prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining. The menstrual blood is partly blood and partly tissue from inside the uterus.
So the question is why are the products going to be in the men’s room? Since when do men menstruate?
Old 05-08-2022, 05:32 AM
Veteran member

Pray these loons do not move east . These liberal morons are a disgrace to this country.
Old 05-08-2022, 05:57 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdjed View Post
Oregon law requires menstrual products in boys bathrooms

Oregon instituting MDA (Menstrual Dignity Act) affecting Oregon Elementary schools through college. Perhaps in place in Illinois and other states.

What a good practical and economical idea!!

Why wasn't our generation smart enough to be so thoughtful? Shame on us.
That’s probably for the transgender girls who think they are boys.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:19 AM

“Extremists on one side are nailing Democracy’s coffin shut, and the extremists on the other side are handing them the nails.”

Finally an objective statement showing awareness of the real problem. How long is it going to take for everyone to understand the issue isn’t either party, it’s the ends of both parties that is destroying our country. We need for compromise to stop being a bad word and the normal people from both parties to take charge again. That is what true democracy is.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:23 AM
Default Oh noooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Thank you for the info but what is the point of putting sanitary napkins in the boys bathroom? Teach this in sex ed when the teenagers are old enough to understand or parents says ok.
THEY TEACH THAT IN SCHOOLS?!?!? They need to pass a law to keep that out of schools! Lol.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:24 AM

I believe 99% of us are acceptably normal…..the other 1% get into politics….and media…

Last edited by Petersweeney; 05-08-2022 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Added media
Old 05-08-2022, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgcacace View Post
So the question is why are the products going to be in the men’s room? Since when do men menstruate?
Apparently since women can grow go-nads now and can still have babies at the same time while being in prison or the military even. Truely a miracle hugh?!?. We are living in twisted sickness times.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,026 Times in 5,325 Posts

The strange thing is some company will pay to put a dispenser in the boys room and fill it with tampons which will never get used.

Makes one wonder how anyone ever justified such a stupid idea.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:50 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,340 Posts

Maybe girls don't feel safe in the girl's bathroom anymore?
Old 05-08-2022, 06:55 AM

The outrageous changes in our society today will only reinforce the next generation to be totally confused about their genders, behaviors and sexuality.
Closed Thread

Tags
oregon, good, practical, economical, idea

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.