New York Times Investigates How in America 'the Virus Won'

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 03:46 PM
Default New York Times Investigates How in America 'the Virus Won'

This post, about the NYT's article, appears on Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters.

I warn you in advance. If you are not a regular reader of Slashdot, you might easily be sucked into spending some time everyday reading, what I contend, is the most erudite and insightful site on the web.

It's not the articles themselves, but the comments that can make one think "outside the box". Or better stated "outside your box".

Anyway, read this article.

Then scroll down and read the comments. Once you understand the structure of comments and responses, then will you appreciate the genius of Slashdot.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

IMO, they need to start in there own backyard.
Old 06-28-2020, 05:18 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
This post, about the NYT's article, appears on Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters.

I warn you in advance. If you are not a regular reader of Slashdot, you might easily be sucked into spending some time everyday reading, what I contend, is the most erudite and insightful site on the web.

It's not the articles themselves, but the comments that can make one think "outside the box". Or better stated "outside your box".

Anyway, read this article.

Then scroll down and read the comments. Once you understand the structure of comments and responses, then will you appreciate the genius of Slashdot.
Yep. I posted a couple threads a while ago that showed how about 80% of the country was seeded by traveling New Yorkers, it was proven by genetic study of virus strains and also by Post Office mail forwarding requests from NYC residents.

Some people got mad at me.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,071 Times in 2,743 Posts

Thanks for reminding me why I don't ever waste my time reading the NYT's.
Closed Thread

Tags
comments, article, slashdot, box, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.