Orange County California now wants to change the name of the John Wayne airport

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaguey48 View Post
Our foreign enemies will conquer us without firing a shot. They gleefully watch America destroy itself from within.
This is what happens when their is no moderation, they go to far, both sides do this, theirs is no common ground. The problem this time is Russia maybe the big winner.
Old 06-28-2020, 07:28 AM
Veteran member

If we are serious about this, it's time to change the names of New York and New York City. Both were named after the Duke of York, one of the worst slave traders in history. He was responsible for a high percentage of the slaves brought to America. One cannot be too woke. Let's get this done.
Old 06-28-2020, 07:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

It is nothing more than a test to see how far the minority and special interest groups can push with no resistance.

The minority groups continue to gain with the support of politicians and the amplification provided by the media.

They are willing to pay the price of crippling America......as long as the silent majority vision goes no further than their own back yard.
Old 06-28-2020, 07:40 AM

Great quote!
Old 06-28-2020, 07:48 AM
Default Scared Politicians

Are the Politicians scared that the protesters will burn and loot their homes ? Where is the Police ? What will the protesters want next ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
Are you friggin kidding me...John Wayne is a problem????

No friggin way!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...this is the last BS straw for me...my camel's back has now been totally broken

How stupid and how far over the hill will some elected officials bend to make sure that they absolutely do not offend anyone at any time any where at any time...even if they are misinformed on reality

Well, guess what Orange County, you have just offended me! I OBJECT. Does, my
voice count...or am I just too damn white? Okay I could have my son who lives in Orange county object...will that matter??? No you've made up your mind that John Wayne must go.

Stupid, dumb, idiotic, cowardice.... you are running scared of what??? You cowards!!!!

If California drops off the edge from a earthquake...I no longer care....good bye
Old 06-28-2020, 07:51 AM
Veteran member

Tear down the pyramids (built by slaves) Tear down the new homes in The Villages ( built by Mexican slaves )
Old 06-28-2020, 08:00 AM
Bikeracer2009

I have to say I'm a little worried about the rapid spreading of the virus so close to home.

As far as the name changes going on around America, it doesn't seem to bother me at all.

I'm not sure why it doesn't bother me but maybe at some point it will? I guess I'll need to see harm it causes before I get upset.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:02 AM

Bravo 👏.. if you destroy your past identity you start to change the character of your country.. then government controls your life ..
Old 06-28-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
Are you friggin kidding me...John Wayne is a problem????

No friggin way!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...this is the last BS straw for me...my camel's back has now been totally broken

How stupid and how far over the hill will some elected officials bend to make sure that they absolutely do not offend anyone at any time any where at any time...even if they are misinformed on reality

Well, guess what Orange County, you have just offended me! I OBJECT. Does, my
voice count...or am I just too damn white? Okay I could have my son who lives in Orange county object...will that matter??? No you've made up your mind that John Wayne must go.

Stupid, dumb, idiotic, cowardice.... you are running scared of what??? You cowards!!!!

If California drops off the edge from a earthquake...I no longer care....good bye
We are no longer a country ruled by law, order and common sense. We are a country ruled by the whims and political agendas of activists of every category. The tail is wagging the dog big time.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:11 AM

If you have a southern accent you should voluntarily submit to speech reprogramming before you are forced to do so and the lines are long. After all, a southern accent reminds some of the South, which reminds them of the Confederacy, which reminds them of slavery, which indicates that you are a racist, and causes a micro-aggression. :-)
Old 06-28-2020, 08:12 AM
Veteran member

Well I guess it's time to burn our Eric Clapton records once and for all.

Eric Clapton’s DIsgusting Racist Tirade

|
Dangerous Minds
Old 06-28-2020, 08:17 AM

Well said
Old 06-28-2020, 08:20 AM

Once history is re-written and evidence of slavery is removed, what will the gripe be then? I guess the divide in getting there will remain.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,037 Times in 5,329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeser View Post
If we are serious about this, it's time to change the names of New York and New York City. Both were named after the Duke of York, one of the worst slave traders in history. He was responsible for a high percentage of the slaves brought to America. One cannot be too woke. Let's get this done.
Perhaps we should change New York to BLM. We cannot have too much idiocy now.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:51 AM

It will end when decent, rational people rise up and make it end! Sitting around wringing our hands and lamenting the problem isn’t going to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
getting worse and worse when will it end
Closed Thread

Tags
orange, county, wayne, john, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.