Pharmacist killed for providing vaccinations

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
A growing trend? A few isolated incidents. Not even as news worthy as the mass riots and destruction a couple summers ago. But, those riots and destruction were shrugged off as "justified."

Moving on...............
Not much here compared to the riot at the capital either, but we have to talk about something while waiting for the next big thing to argue about.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:04 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,244 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
There seems to be a growing trend toward violence surrounding the COVID vaccination and masking.

People assaulting restaurant workers for enforcing the restaurants rules - wear masks to enter. Not a singleton event/

Flight attendants assaulted for enforcing the airlines rules - wear masks. Not a singleton event.

And now a person, anti-vaxer, is accused of killing his brother, a pharmacist, to stop him from giving vaccinations.

So far most of the media has not covered this story, so I can't vouch for it's veracity.

"According to the charging documents filed against Burnham related to the Howard County murders, Burnham told another unnamed person that his brother was “killing people with the COVID shot.”

Maryland man allegedly fatally shot his pharmacist brother for ‘killing people’ with the COVID vaccine, court records show - Baltimore Sun
Very unfortunate but our country has been divided by hate for the last 6 years and I don’t see if getting better anytime soon.
We have become so divided that we just stopped listening.
Fix the hate and it will fix the problem.
I am not mad at anyone for their choice to be vax or not…..because it is not my place to tell you what to do with your life, just like it is not your place to tell me.

It sure would be nice if you can have open conversations with out the hate that has divided us.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:29 AM
Default How did the vaccine get so politicized?

I really don't understand. Trump pushed for development of the vaccine and Biden ramped up production and made it widely available. Both should be applauded for their efforts to fight the pandemic. What's political about that? I saw golf carts in TV with signs thanking Mr. Trump for the vaccine.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:43 AM
Veteran member

Somehow I think there was more to this and it was just an excuse for getting rid of his brother, honestly I am more concerned with the school shooting in Texas the other day with a hundreds of gunshots you have in Chicago and Detroit it seems every week.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:52 AM

So what’s your point? Anti-vaxers are violent people? I guess we forgot about BLM and Antifa riots and violence?
Old 10-08-2021, 06:53 AM

Did you see the picture of the guy that killed his brother? Someone should check to see who else in his family he killed
Old 10-08-2021, 06:56 AM

People have lost their minds.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
Very unfortunate but our country has been divided by hate for the last 6 years and I don’t see if getting better anytime soon.
We have become so divided that we just stopped listening.
Fix the hate and it will fix the problem.
I am not mad at anyone for their choice to be vax or not…..because it is not my place to tell you what to do with your life, just like it is not your place to tell me.

It sure would be nice if you can have open conversations with out the hate that has divided us.
The idea that Americans "HATE" is ludicrous. The word "hate" is misused and abused. Just because someone does not agree with you does NOT mean that they "hate" anyone. The term "hate" is just used to shut down a discussion. Just like calling someone a racist, of sexist is a means to shut down the conversation.

I am not an "anti-vaxxer" but I do believe in one's right to make a choice regarding their own well being. If they wish to decline the vaccination, so be it. How can anyone judge someone when there is all kinds of stories and studies regarding the dangers of being vaccinated? On the other hand, rushing to be first in line to get the shots when one is in fear should also not be judged.
I have my shots but I doubt (right now) that I will get a booster. And for those that scream that we should do it for other folks, the only person I would consider doing it for is my spouse. I owe no one else, and do not feel responsible for anyone else.

So, quit using the asinine terms like hate, racist, sexist, etc. It does not further a civil discussion.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:22 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Not much here compared to the riot at the capital either, but we have to talk about something while waiting for the next big thing to argue about.
It is interesting that you never mention anything the organized assaults by antifa and BLM such as the months long assault on the Portland Court house. What about the numerous times they pummeled police with bricks in major cities? They also caused billions of dollars in damages and permanent economic decline in many metro neighborhoods. And then they are bailed out by billionaires and politicians.

Organized violence is the tactic of the left wing and you know it but will never acknowledge it. Do you remember all the riot preparations made on November 3? They were not needed because your guy won. Contrast that to the violence in DC at the 2017 Inauguration.

Controversial posts can some times spark meaningful dialogue and sometimes they are just gas lighting. I wish you could distinguish between the two.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:

So, thanks for bashing CNN, even thought it was/is not involved. Agenda much?
Says the person who posts a story meant to paint anyone who refuses masks or vaccines as a violent and crazy murderer.

Tens of millions of Americans who have survived covid have stronger and longer lasting immunity than the fully vaccinated. Are they anti vaxers?

85% of the virus expelled by infected individuals is contained in very fine aerosols. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to stop these aerosols whether they are breathed out or breathed in. It is basic physics. Are people who understand basic physics anti maskers?
Old 10-08-2021, 07:43 AM

Quote:
And not much in the capital riots compared to 100s of BLM riots featuring arson, looting, physical assault, and murder. Agenda much?
Old 10-08-2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Covid is the most over used excuse across almost every and any interface of our lives.

No doubt there are some legitimate. However I believe far more are "taking advantage of a crisis".
Excuse #1 every time you run into lack of service...
Old 10-08-2021, 07:56 AM

Turn off cnn and abc!!!
Old 10-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,655 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
There seems to be a growing trend toward violence surrounding the COVID vaccination and masking.

People assaulting restaurant workers for enforcing the restaurants rules - wear masks to enter. Not a singleton event/

Flight attendants assaulted for enforcing the airlines rules - wear masks. Not a singleton event.

And now a person, anti-vaxer, is accused of killing his brother, a pharmacist, to stop him from giving vaccinations.

So far most of the media has not covered this story, so I can't vouch for it's veracity.

"According to the charging documents filed against Burnham related to the Howard County murders, Burnham told another unnamed person that his brother was “killing people with the COVID shot.”

Maryland man allegedly fatally shot his pharmacist brother for ‘killing people’ with the COVID vaccine, court records show - Baltimore Sun
Let's not forget the hospital and clinic workers who have been assaulted by panicked family members of assumed COVID sufferers because they were not in a position to provide care for loved ones.

This blade cuts both ways.

Welcome to the world of media-induced paranoia.

Last edited by ThirdOfFive; 10-08-2021 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 10-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Default Looting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
A growing trend? A few isolated incidents. Not even as news worthy as the mass riots and destruction a couple summers ago. But, those riots and destruction were shrugged off as "justified."

Moving on...............
Looting as well , some consider it reparations.
Mayor lightfoot from Chicago said “ let them loot , the insurance companies will pay for it .”
Businesses and residents are leaving the city to the suburbs.
Closed Thread

Tags
pharmacist, event, masks, wear, rules

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.