Portable morgues-Central Florida Hospitals

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I must be naive to think than anyone who tests positive will quarantine, NOT work in a hospital. Yikes! The hospital actually allowed them to work after testing positive? Where is the rationale in that? I assume those Covid positive hospital staff worked with only Covid positive patients but still, that just seems all very wrong. Then again, you know what "they" say about assuming.
Reading compared to those who are actually working since day one of this pandemic is a very different story. Only emergency surgery allowed, and staff that was not directly working in Covid units were furloughed. So units running were active Covid, or step down.
Most of us were never tested in the first 6 months, some facilities if you tested positive sent you home. If you didn’t have pto then your income was zero. Symptomatic staff continued to work no matter what, many didn’t know if they were positive. Some never went home so as not to take a chance around their family.

So I don’t have to assume anything I have worked since day one. My last assignment was an area with 31% vaccinated, I knew that ahead of time, yet choose to work. Fear has never been an issue.
I am guessing you have been getting your information from media.

However if you are working in a facility, as many of us, and put you and your entire family in harms way, I apologize. But I don’t think that is the case. Those who live this everyday have very different perspective. Most of us don’t rely on media. If we did we may not get up and go to work tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Reading compared to those who are actually working since day one of this pandemic is a very different story. Only emergency surgery allowed, and staff that was not directly working in Covid units were furloughed. So units running were active Covid, or step down.
Most of us were never tested in the first 6 months, some facilities if you tested positive sent you home. If you didn’t have pto then your income was zero. Symptomatic staff continued to work no matter what, many didn’t know if they were positive. Some never went home so as not to take a chance around their family.

So I don’t have to assume anything I have worked since day one. My last assignment was an area with 31% vaccinated, I knew that ahead of time, yet choose to work. Fear has never been an issue.
I am guessing you have been getting your information from media.

However if you are working in a facility, as many of us, and put you and your entire family in harms way, I apologize. But I don’t think that is the case. Those who live this everyday have very different perspective. Most of us don’t rely on media. If we did we may not get up and go to work tomorrow.
I was referring to what the CDC has told us to do. If we test positive, we must quarantine. As far as I know, that has not changed. I'm still trying to understand why health care workers do not have to quarantine if they test positive. Is it because they are working with Covid positive patients and do not leave the health care facility at all? I'm trying to understand.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I was referring to what the CDC has told us to do. If we test positive, we must quarantine. As far as I know, that has not changed. I'm still trying to understand why health care workers do not have to quarantine if they test positive. Is it because they are working with Covid positive patients and do not leave the health care facility at all? I'm trying to understand.
I'm STILL trying to understand this plandemic.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersweeney View Post
I think the silent majority sees the man behind the curtain in all of this……the super rich who control corporate America… trying to get even richer
Exactly. Not a single politician has missed a paycheck or a expense reimbursement…since this all started.
Closed Thread

Tags
morgues, florida, hospitals, expected, central

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.