Portable morgues-Central Florida Hospitals

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2021, 07:05 AM
Default Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by john41 View Post
due to a surge in covid 19 hospital deaths and overcapacity at traditional morgues, mobile morgues are being sent to central florida hospitals. The epidemic is expected to peak in a few weeks. 90+% of the cases are with the unvaccinated.
wrong
Old 08-31-2021, 07:06 AM
Default Masks don't work anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Shhhhhhhh, mobil morgues and no availability of hospital beds is not good for home sales. But great news, the Sharon and Savannah Center are back to being fully open, no masks required.
Well I'm glad they're open and of course we all know masks don't work or we wouldn't be here after 18 months neither would any other country.

Or at least you know it all should know that masks don't work.
Old 08-31-2021, 07:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
….for those who choose to attend events there. My wife and I used to attend events at Savannah every couple of weeks and had season tickets to The Villages Philharmonic at The Sharon. Sadly, we’ll give up those enjoyable times until the pandemic is better controlled. We’re fully vaccinated, so we’re not staying away as much for our own safety as for those who continue to reject the science and the opportunity to be vaccinated.

Are you saying that you have tickets for sale?
Old 08-31-2021, 07:32 AM

Good to hear
Old 08-31-2021, 07:56 AM
Bella6368
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
COVID tests- large percentage of false positives- people allegedly dying from COVID medical facility gets paid more money- making people fearful is great to get re-elected. Dr. Faucet is a phony fraud. China lab made COVID and then covered up. Why does the media not even mention these things- weather they are true or false we use to rely on the free press to investigate and inform the people.
Good to know there are some people out there that don't let mainstream media indoctrinate them.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:01 AM

hospitals everywhere were buying portable morgues 1 1/2 years ago and most ended up being used ZERO. It's been written about. Just ask the VA - tons of these things purchased, mostly now rotting in parking lots
Old 08-31-2021, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Agree; see post #9.
Yes, but Reynolds Aluminum is there to help.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:51 AM
Default Where are the morgues?

The following hospitals have been allocated portable morgues:

AdventHealth
Halifax
Orlando Health
Leesburg
HCA-East Florida
HCA - North Florida
Steward
Cleveland Clinic
Health First
Old 08-31-2021, 09:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Shhhhhhhh, mobil morgues and no availability of hospital beds is not good for home sales. But great news, the Sharon and Savannah Center are back to being fully open, no masks required.
Boy...I sure hope no one is dumb enough to go there w/o a mask!
Old 08-31-2021, 09:53 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
You really should not prevaricate about what is being said when the exact words of the hospital spokesman are right in your face.

"In an email sent to Florida's emergency managers, the hospital system announced it has "begun utilizing rented, refrigerated coolers at 10 of our campuses throughout Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, & Volusia counties. These coolers are quickly becoming filled also."

Advent Health said it believes its morgues are backed up because of a "slowdown at local funeral homes," which is causing the hospitals to have to hold bodies for longer periods.

"Because this is happening to hospitals throughout the area, we have been in contact with our regional hospital disaster coalitions and a request for assistance has also been forwarded to the Florida Hospital Association," the email read."

If I put in in BOLD hopefully that will help you understand the words in this statement. You might also notice the words "request for assistance". Seems to me that they asked for help, got help, are using the help, and now are saying that the extra morgue units are nearing capacity. But you do your thing. Somehow facts become hype in your mind.

Now perhaps that email was made up and your are correct. So you will be returning to post links to evidence of the lack of truth to the statement in the story in Newsweek, also the same story in the Orlando paper but behind a paywall.

Of course they need extra morgues....how could they not....do the math people.
Sorry to say, but generally hospitals don't post this type of negative news until it's after the fact. Believe it now, or later....its happening.
Old 08-31-2021, 09:55 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
COVID tests- large percentage of false positives- people allegedly dying from COVID medical facility gets paid more money- making people fearful is great to get re-elected. Dr. Faucet is a phony fraud. China lab made COVID and then covered up. Why does the media not even mention these things- weather they are true or false we use to rely on the free press to investigate and inform the people.

No more silly talk...its not helpful
Old 08-31-2021, 10:15 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

I haven't had the flu in many years because I get a vaccination every year. I received the polio vaccine way back when it was introduced and did not have to suffer the debilitation that disease causes. I get the pneumonia vaccine when required along with the shingles vaccine. When I went into the Army back in 1966 I was given vaccines for cholera, yellow fever, typhoid, and plague which were diseases found in southeast Asia. Those shots weren't optional but I understood the reasoning behind it. I had a bit of trepidation with the Covid vaccination but decided that the possible side effects were far less worrisome than the effects of the disease. If a person decides not to receive the vaccination then that is their decision but they may suffer unpleasant consequences for that decision.
Look at is as cleaning the gene pool.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,515 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
I haven't had the flu in many years because I get a vaccination every year. I received the polio vaccine way back when it was introduced and did not have to suffer the debilitation that disease causes. I get the pneumonia vaccine when required along with the shingles vaccine. When I went into the Army back in 1966 I was given vaccines for cholera, yellow fever, typhoid, and plague which were diseases found in southeast Asia. Those shots weren't optional but I understood the reasoning behind it. I had a bit of trepidation with the Covid vaccination but decided that the possible side effects were far less worrisome than the effects of the disease. If a person decides not to receive the vaccination then that is their decision but they may suffer unpleasant consequences for that decision.
Look at is as cleaning the gene pool.
Now, that is more convincing than those on here that accuse others of being uneducated rednecks, unpatriotic, conservatives, etc. if they do not get vaccinated. And I agree with you.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiltongrizz11 View Post
Well I'm glad they're open and of course we all know masks don't work or we wouldn't be here after 18 months neither would any other country.

Or at least you know it all should know that masks don't work.
Well, 637,000 US Americans are NOT here. That makes me want to follow CDC guidelines.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBoomer View Post
hospitals everywhere were buying portable morgues 1 1/2 years ago and most ended up being used ZERO. It's been written about. Just ask the VA - tons of these things purchased, mostly now rotting in parking lots
Most of the large hospitals in Texas requested portable morgues. And they called in the surge teams of the National Guard.
Closed Thread

Tags
morgues, florida, hospitals, expected, central

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.