Portable morgues-Central Florida Hospitals

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2021, 11:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
I haven't had the flu in many years because I get a vaccination every year. I received the polio vaccine way back when it was introduced and did not have to suffer the debilitation that disease causes. I get the pneumonia vaccine when required along with the shingles vaccine. When I went into the Army back in 1966 I was given vaccines for cholera, yellow fever, typhoid, and plague which were diseases found in southeast Asia. Those shots weren't optional but I understood the reasoning behind it. I had a bit of trepidation with the Covid vaccination but decided that the possible side effects were far less worrisome than the effects of the disease. If a person decides not to receive the vaccination then that is their decision but they may suffer unpleasant consequences for that decision.
Look at is as cleaning the gene pool.
Yes, and 97% of all US medical Doctors are FULLY vaccinated. And 90% plus of the recent CV hospitalizations in Florida and elsewhere are the UNvaccinated. The Delta variant has increased the NEED for freezer morgue trucks. Perhaps, many people should re-assess their NEW and greater risk profile. Herd immunity IS better than portable morgues! What could happen to US society if there is a CV variant that is WORSE than the Delta variant coming in the future?
Old 08-31-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
COVID tests- large percentage of false positives- people allegedly dying from COVID medical facility gets paid more money- making people fearful is great to get re-elected. Dr. Faucet is a phony fraud. China lab made COVID and then covered up. Why does the media not even mention these things- weather they are true or false we use to rely on the free press to investigate and inform the people.

For those of us in the medical profession, Dr Fauci is a knowledgeable, tested and respected national treasurer. He's been on the battle lines of stemming every transmitted disease since the 70's. He has saved more lives than all the sticks and stones thrown at him. God Bless him! Trust Fauci over Ingraham, Carlson or Ivermectin.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,515 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualcynthia View Post
The following hospitals have been allocated portable morgues:

AdventHealth
Halifax
Orlando Health
Leesburg
HCA-East Florida
HCA - North Florida
Steward
Cleveland Clinic
Health First
Good information to know in case anyone needs one.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,515 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteone View Post
For those of us in the medical profession, Dr Fauci is a knowledgeable, tested and respected national treasurer. He's been on the battle lines of stemming every transmitted disease since the 70's. He has saved more lives than all the sticks and stones thrown at him. God Bless him! Trust Fauci over Ingraham, Carlson or Ivermectin.
Yep, as much money as he makes, I am sure he really is a "national TREASURER."
Old 08-31-2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Now, that is more convincing than those on here that accuse others of being uneducated rednecks, unpatriotic, conservatives, etc. if they do not get vaccinated. And I agree with you.
Carnegie-Mellon U in Pittsburgh recently completed a 5 MILLION person survey in which they were trying to determine who were resistant to the Covid vaccines. Unlike the false narrative spread by the main stream media, the survey concluded that the most resistant group to the vaccines were not blacks, Latinos, Trump conservatives, hut the highly educated.

Kinda explains some of the comments on this site by the vaxxers.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Fauci is a "national treasurer" all right. When Covid hit, a few drug companies were commissioned to quickly come up with a vaccine. You may have heard of companies named Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. Moderna was a no-nothing drug company who had never developed a vaccine. It's stock was $3 and is now about $320, and countries are tossing its vaccine because it contains graphene oxide or metal, or both. Go see if you can find any financial connection between Fauci and Moderna--you won't have to look hard.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Thank you and can't agree more. I've had the pleasure of his company twice at dinners, and he is highly intelligent, well informed and personable. I just love the people on this site who call him all kinds of names and don't even know him.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Petitone referenced ivermectin. Ivermectin saved the 1 billion population from mass Covid deaths. After its introduction as the main treatment, death rates plunged 95%. Dr. Soumya Swaminatha is an Indian and WHO's chief scientist. He is now being sued by the Indian Bar Association for mass murder for blocking the use of ivermectin. The same thing, in time, hopefully will happen to Fauci.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden View Post
Petitone referenced ivermectin. Ivermectin saved the 1 billion population from mass Covid deaths. After its introduction as the main treatment, death rates plunged 95%. Dr. Soumya Swaminatha is an Indian and WHO's chief scientist. He is now being sued by the Indian Bar Association for mass murder for blocking the use of ivermectin. The same thing, in time, hopefully will happen to Fauci.
Love to see the slightest shred of evidence from a legitimate source for that rather outlandish statement. But go ahead and take it, at least you won't have intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. Probably works for ascariasis as well---COVID, not so much.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Love to see the slightest shred of evidence from a legitimate source for that rather outlandish statement. But go ahead and take it, at least you won't have intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. Probably works for ascariasis as well---COVID, not so much.
golfingeagles--Here's your slightest shred. Go to Paul Craig Robert's home page, look down to recently published articles. I will repeat--ivermectin saved India, a country of 1 billion people. You can get ivermectin at Walgreen's for about $40. Oh, and thanks for asking for the evidence.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:40 PM
Default Coffin Shortage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Due to a surge in covid 19 hospital deaths and overcapacity at traditional morgues, mobile morgues are being sent to Central Florida hospitals. The epidemic is expected to peak in a few weeks. 90+% of the cases are with the unvaccinated.
A friend in NC works for a funeral home. They can't pick bodies up from the hospital because they can't get coffins. They can't get coffins because manufacturers can't get the materials or the workers they need to build them. Everything requiring materials and/or manual labor is delayed these days.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Carnegie-Mellon U in Pittsburgh recently completed a 5 MILLION person survey in which they were trying to determine who were resistant to the Covid vaccines. Unlike the false narrative spread by the main stream media, the survey concluded that the most resistant group to the vaccines were not blacks, Latinos, Trump conservatives, hut the highly educated.

Kinda explains some of the comments on this site by the vaxxers.
I do not believe that at all.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Fauci is a "national treasurer" all right. When Covid hit, a few drug companies were commissioned to quickly come up with a vaccine. You may have heard of companies named Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. Moderna was a no-nothing drug company who had never developed a vaccine. It's stock was $3 and is now about $320, and countries are tossing its vaccine because it contains graphene oxide or metal, or both. Go see if you can find any financial connection between Fauci and Moderna--you won't have to look hard.
PURE BUNK......
Fact Check-No evidence graphene oxide is present in available COVID-19 vaccines via lipid nanoparticles | Reuters
Old 08-31-2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I do not believe that at all.
Well, coffeebean, all you gotta do is go to your computer search engine, as I just did, and type in "Carnegie-Mellon study on vaccine hesitancy."

I don't get on this site much, but today I am tiring of folks telling me that ivermectin didn't save India and the Carnegie-Mellon study is BS.

I would suggest you folk start reading a different newspaper quickly instead of listening to main stream media.

BTW, I do accept both of your apologies in advance.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
golfingeagles--Here's your slightest shred. Go to Paul Craig Robert's home page, look down to recently published articles. I will repeat--ivermectin saved India, a country of 1 billion people. You can get ivermectin at Walgreen's for about $40. Oh, and thanks for asking for the evidence.
Oh my goodness....Read about this guy. He is a bonifide NUTCASE!!!! YIKES!!!!!!

Tags
morgues, florida, hospitals, expected, central

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.