Prison for false Covid-19 Documentation?

Closed Thread
Old 05-11-2021, 05:58 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV
Default Prison for false Covid-19 Documentation?

Airlines say their staff aren’t equipped to handle and police all the new health certifications needed and worry the problem will be exacerbated when some countries also start to ask for vaccination certificates.

Fake Covid-19 Certificates Hit Airlines, Which Now Have to Police Them - WSJ
Old 05-11-2021, 06:20 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmarkwald View Post
Airlines say their staff aren’t equipped to handle and police all the new health certifications needed and worry the problem will be exacerbated when some countries also start to ask for vaccination certificates.

Fake Covid-19 Certificates Hit Airlines, Which Now Have to Police Them - WSJ
How would you feel having your vacation ruined because of people with false cards?

Think about it!
Old 05-11-2021, 06:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,299 Times in 820 Posts

It's only a matter of time before the health insurance companies will raise rates for non vaccinated just like they do for smokers. Also certain businesses will insist as terms of employment employees be vaccinated. Just like nurses in hospitals being required to get flu shots.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,020 Times in 5,321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
It's only a matter of time before the health insurance companies will raise rates for non vaccinated just like they do for smokers. Also certain businesses will insist as terms of employment employees be vaccinated. Just like nurses in hospitals being required to get flu shots.
That might be the way the virus goes away.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:36 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Yes, and the Supreme Court has upheld numerous times the right of state and local governments to make a vaccine mandatory in the interest of public health.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...mallpox-covid/

On this day, the Supreme Court rules on vaccines and public health - National Constitution Center

and in the workplace:

Covid vaccine: Can you be fired if you refuse to take it?

Can employers require a COVID-19 vaccine? In a word, yes

Can You Be Fired For Not Getting A Coronavirus Vaccine?

And countries are starting mandatory vaccinations as well:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffwh...h=2505a3151b88
Old 05-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmarkwald View Post
How would you feel having your vacation ruined because of people with false cards?

Think about it!
Did you read the article you posted. It’s not cards that is the problem, it’s the Covid tests are possibly a fake
Old 05-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I was out of the country recently and needed to upload a negative COVID-19 test report taken within 5 days to a portal for entry permission. I recall thinking that the report could be easily modified before upload. I suspect the same problem will exists once vaccination reports are required for entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Did you read the article you posted. It’s not cards that is the problem, it’s the Covid tests are possibly a fake
Old 05-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
When have we ever needed a vaccine for a virus that you need to be tested for in order to know whether you have it or not?
That is the most assinine thing I've ever heard.
When have we ever needed a vaccine for a virus that we have a cure for
The ds used it to get rid of our President and steal a puppets way in and it’s worked so well they’ll ruin the world before quitting..
This doesn't make any more sense than it did the first time you posted this.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
Just like the early days of seat belts. They are ROUTINELY accepted today. Not so in the past. Most people look to the Federal Government to protect them from their enemies whether foreign or domestic or an invisible virus causing a Pandemic. Only the Federal Government can do that. It can't be your local YMCA. And states have diverse jobs that they concentrate on to meet local conditions. Only the National Government can battle a Global Pandemic.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Let us hope that it happens BEFORE the CV variants become too powerful!
Old 05-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Maybe they'll do it for the yearly flu shot also. Maybe they should also mandate what type of shoes you wear, to be safe of course. Wow, Americans sure have become weak. So weak that they depend on a nanny state to keep them all warm and fuzzy. Better restock your safe rooms, things are gonna get worse.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

No different than college students being required to get certain shots before they can attend. Soon unvaccinated people will need to stay home as they will not be allowed on planes, ships, schools, restaurants and more. Those that have had the vaccine will be able to do anything and others will need to stay home. All those that are to scared to get it.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
No different than college students being required to get certain shots before they can attend. Soon unvaccinated people will need to stay home as they will not be allowed on planes, ships, schools, restaurants and more. Those that have had the vaccine will be able to do anything and others will need to stay home. All those that are to scared to get it.
That's when **** hits the fan. You have no idea of the repercussions!
Be careful what you wish for!

Last edited by stanley; 05-11-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
That's when **** hits the fan. You have no idea of the repercussions!
Be careful what you wish for!
I am not wishing for anything. I got my shots when my doctor told me to. My wife got hers so she could continue to work. I don’t follow who else did or did not get the shots.
Old 05-12-2021, 04:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Almost all Universities are requiring the vaccine to attend fall classes. Now that 12+ can get the vaccine, I'd anticipate middle schoolers on up will be required as well.

I wouldn't go to a school that DIDN'T make it mandatory...
Closed Thread

Tags
prison, false, covid-19, documentation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.