The real truth about messenger RNA

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boffin View Post
A little history:
This enclosed graphic is too small for me to read. Any chance you can provide a link?
Old 04-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boffin View Post
Maybe a little better:
Better. Thank you.

Thank goodness for science and scientists who devote their professional lives for the good of man. Many thanks.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:12 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmarkwald View Post
Studies and clinical trials on RNA vaccines for other viruses – and even cancers – have been going on for a decade.

Nobody getting the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine is a test subject of any kind. These are not experimental vaccines in any way. And they do not modify your dna.

Three ways RNA is being used in the next generation of medical treatment
Trusting Big Pharma is like trusting the government

Can’t believe either one of them
Old 04-10-2021, 05:17 AM

I had my 2 vaccines but I truly believe that it's longitudinal studies over 10, 20 or 30 yrs that tell the true story of what vaccines or environmental factors really do to our bodies.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:24 AM

Denying vaccine/medical science is just gonna happen...

Sad, but true.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafw1 View Post
I had my 2 vaccines but I truly believe that it's longitudinal studies over 10, 20 or 30 yrs that tell the true story of what vaccines or environmental factors really do to our bodies.
Just be glad that you aren't one of the 500,000+ that either poo-pooed the vaccine or weren't fortunate enough to have had it available for them to use. I, too, have had my Pfizer series, and with my being 79 years old, I couldn't care less if the vaccine causes me to grow a third eye. At least I'll still be upright and taking nourishment, and not included in the 500,000+.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:56 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
Trusting Big Pharma is like trusting the government

Can’t believe either one of them
And that's why we listen to the science, and that's the whole reason for the posts... too many people talk, too few actually research and read the facts.

When I post, I send the links and substantiation for the comments.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:16 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Just because mRNA has been experimented with for 20 years, does not make it a “well tested methodology”...
How many years would it take to make it well test? We would still be dying from measles, mumps and crippled by polio if we followed your timeline.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:28 AM

Those people were the ones that slept through high school science classes.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Just because mRNA has been experimented with for 20 years, does not make it a “well tested methodology”...
Maybe we could have waited the normal 5-8 years to release it. World wide another twenty million people dead, economies destroyed, massive mental health issues, hundreds of thousands if not millions of suicides, and a complete generation of uneducated kids with depression and other socialization issues. Life if full of risks, and sometimes you just have to take one. I think these vaccines are way down the list as far as risks are concerned.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:11 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,204 Times in 465 Posts

Some people posting here “believe the science.” In fact, the science frequently is inconclusive or directly opposed to other science, much like economists and climate control “geniuses.” You choose to believe you did the right thing by taking inoculations and falsely conclude that people who do not will die or are “wrong” not to take or are antivaxxers. In fact, many people want to consider their options before rolling with the masses. The death number of 2019 and 2020 are about 50,000 different (50,000 more deaths in 2020) not 500,000 different, indicating 500,000 MORE people did NOT DIE OF THE CHINESE VIRUS. The virus has been a useful political, control and money tool and continues to be so since big pharm is now coming out with a booster shot. Get in line.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:
[B][I]

"But the risks of this disease are going to be way higher than the risks associated with vaccination."
The statement above ... no matter who is making it ... is what I reject. It is stated as if it is fact but it is not. With a 99.97% chance of NOT DYING from COVID, I personally judge the risk of the shot (not a vaccine) to be higher than just waiting my turn to be exposed to the virus.

The shot (not a vaccine) does not prevent infection; it only (possibly) protects from getting sick after infection. Everyone, everywhere will be exposed / infected at some time, somewhere. I choose to trust my unaltered immune system. And it is my choice.

You get to make your choice about who you believe and trust. Good luck.
And, I'm not wearing the damn mask.
Majority doesn't rule here. My body, my choice. Get over it.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:24 AM

Quote:

I've been vaccinated - it's the only way we'll get through this quickly.
Another statement that many people accept as fact but in no way proven. Used only to coerce those who refuse to follow the crowd.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately, people think it's political rather than scientific or medical. Kinda like we've seen in the past where a medicine cures but because it is praised by someone you don't like, you take the other side purely out of spite.
Oh - you mean like how the media and mainstream pooh pooh'd the use of Hydroxychloriquine after the word passed Trump's lips? Proven effective when used VERY early (link Zinc), it was rejected because of a topic we're not allowed to mention in this forum without getting our asses reamed. But, it's true. You could go google now and find all kinds of citations about how HCQ is not effective for COVID early on and that is all the result of Mr. Trump citing the claims of it working by medical professionals that were on the ground treating patients. When have you ever seen a drug that has been around for decades ... is still available ... is declared ineffective for a particular disease (COVID) ... and then banned for that purpose? I mean, aspirin won't cure leukemia but no one is banning its use for that. HCQ was banned (and many people died) so Trump wouldn't look good.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,388 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymini View Post
Some people posting here “believe the science.” In fact, the science frequently is inconclusive or directly opposed to other science, much like economists and climate control “geniuses.” You choose to believe you did the right thing by taking inoculations and falsely conclude that people who do not will die or are “wrong” not to take or are antivaxxers. In fact, many people want to consider their options before rolling with the masses. The death number of 2019 and 2020 are about 50,000 different (50,000 more deaths in 2020) not 500,000 different, indicating 500,000 MORE people did NOT DIE OF THE CHINESE VIRUS. The virus has been a useful political, control and money tool and continues to be so since big pharm is now coming out with a booster shot. Get in line.
And I'll ask again: Where in the world did you get those numbers? They are wrong!

The data show an increase of approximately 560,000 deaths in 2020. In each of 2017, 2018, and 2019 there were about 2.8M deaths. In 2020 there were 3.4M deaths. That is a difference of 600,000 NOT 50,000!

See the National Center for Healdh Statistics (NCHS) Mortality Surveillance chart at the bottom of this CDC page.

Download the data and do your own math.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough

Last edited by Bill14564; 04-10-2021 at 08:07 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
rna, vaccines, test, subject, kind

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.