Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

//////
Old 06-18-2021, 07:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Just wow. Talking about reality. LOL
QAnon Now as Popular in U.S. as Some Major Religions, Poll Suggests - The New York Times

QAnon Could Destroy the Republican Party From Within, Warns GOP Rep: CNN
Old 06-18-2021, 07:39 PM

"Poll Suggests" says New York Times
Anything CNN

When I post a resource to prove a point, I tend to find a source agreeable to the audience I'm addressing. Trust me on this one, CNN nor the NYT serves that purpose in this case.Both lack all credibility with your audience. Js.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca9800 View Post
"Poll Suggests" says New York Times
Anything CNN

When I post a resource to prove a point, I tend to find a source agreeable to the audience I'm addressing. Trust me on this one, CNN nor the NYT serves that purpose in this case.Both lack all credibility with your audience. Js.
Don't want to get philosophical, but when I post, I try to address the subject and the truth. I have no desire for "likes" or anyone's approval. In the last few years, that is impossible.

Qanon has basically became the impetus behind a lot, not all, of the conspiracy theories....going back as far as 2016, and has a growing influence on all of the right. Now we have avowed members of congress who attest to all they say.

As a PS, when posting a link, I try very hard to double check their reports so everything is accurate, and that "used to be" the norm on this forum
Old 06-18-2021, 08:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,283 Posts

Quote:
Correction: Obama approved it, 45 stopped the funding.
I'd agree with you, but then, we'd both be wrong...

White House to Cut Funding for Risky Biological Study - The New York Times

NIH lifts ban on dangerous pathogen research | Association of Health Care Journalists

Fauci was instrumental in reinstating the funding, under the radar. He even bragged about it in a speech he gave...

-Tom Petty
Old 06-18-2021, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
I'd agree with you, but then, we'd both be wrong...

White House to Cut Funding for Risky Biological Study - The New York Times

NIH lifts ban on dangerous pathogen research | Association of Health Care Journalists

Fauci was instrumental in reinstating the funding, under the radar. He even bragged about it in a speech he gave...
Trump admin pulls NIH grant for coronavirus research over ties to Wuhan lab at heart of conspiracy theories - ABC News
Old 06-18-2021, 08:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,283 Posts

Yes, after he found out that Fauci had reinstated the funding (after Obama's ban)...

Look, I was no fan of Obama, but he did get some things right, and this is one of them...

-Tom Petty
Old 06-18-2021, 08:23 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

So now you're a conspiracy theorist? ROFLMAO! Oh, and don't forget about AOC and Omar on your favorite group as long as you're talking about "destructive" forces. Gotta stop now. Too busy laughing.

Last edited by Aloha1; 06-18-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Grumpy, please don't put all your eggs into the government's basket. If these last 4+ years taught me nothing else I have learned that there's always more than meets the eye.
I absolutely and completely agree. There is no way we can know what is "actually" going on in the world. We all get a serving of made up news by all the powers that be.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:29 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Don't want to get philosophical, but when I post, I try to address the subject and the truth. I have no desire for "likes" or anyone's approval. In the last few years, that is impossible.

Qanon has basically became the impetus behind a lot, not all, of the conspiracy theories....going back as far as 2016, and has a growing influence on all of the right. Now we have avowed members of congress who attest to all they say.

As a PS, when posting a link, I try very hard to double check their reports so everything is accurate, and that "used to be" the norm on this forum
Keyboard get stuck? Why post the same thing multiple times? Guess you didn't "double check" your typing. Oh, and you can't delete a post by adding another post. Glad to help.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:18 PM
Default Only unsubstantiated Rumors of this so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S=kBlogW View Post
A Chinese vice minister of State Security defected to the United States in February to give information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which changed the Biden Administration’s viewpoint on the origins of the pandemic.

Dong Jingwei has been working with the Defense Intelligence Agency for a few months. He allegedly flew to the United States to visit his daughter at a university in California. He “hid in plain sight” for about two weeks before disappearing into DIA custody, according to Red State.

Dong allegedly has detailed information about China’s special weapons systems, the Chinese military’s operation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the origins of COVID-19 and the Chinese government’s assets and sources within the U.S.

Dong provided the DIA with the following information:

Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2
Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the U.S. and the world
Financial records detailing which organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
Names of U.S. citizens who provide intel to China
Names of Chinese spies working in the U.S. or attending U.S. universities
Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
Details of meetings between U.S. government officials and Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents | Human Events

This is probable reason White House switched stance on lab leak theory.

All info regarding this is unsubstantiated rumors at this point. Maybe yes, maybe no.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Veteran member

I believe that a) I don't care
B) if we can't punish Venezuela, n . Korea, . Iraq Iran .
C) what will we do to China?
D) nothing
Old 06-19-2021, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Germ warfare? Guess that ain't new. Most folks with common sense already KNEW that this virus did not come from some meat market. Now, on to the motive. How many vote for: Chinese gov wishing to cripple world economy?
I believe the CCP deliberately released this virus because of the impact President Trump inflicted on them. President Trump was impacting their economy and causing high unemployment rates and loss of billions of dollars in revenue because he imposed tariffs and penalties as well as making China to "Pay Up". Once the President closed down travel from China, China started to come in to the USA through Canada and Europe which infected the world.

This is my opinion and not a conspiracy theory.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
Human Events - Media Bias/Fact Check

I will wait until the Presidents report is made public to draw conclusions or waste my time "theorizing"

You can go ahead and wait for the president's report. You're ignorant if you think you can trust it and you're ignorant if you think it's going to be accurate. One of the most controversial issues that we face and you think they're going to be open and honest to the public about results?

There was only one way for the Dems to win the last election; to take out our former president and wipe out the economy. Only with those two factors the Democrats even have a chance to win that election.

What do you think happened and why? Wake up!
Closed Thread

Tags
chinese, u.s, information, dong, working

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.