Rittenhouse Trial

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,177 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I'm sure that is true. However, so far no one has suggested, or announced, or proclaimed that this kid has been diagnosed with any such thing, or claimed that he's incapable of shedding tears.

And he has plenty of talent in "expression emotions." That blubber-fest would have been convincing, had there been tears.

He admitted to lying about his claim that he was an EMT. So we know he's fully capable of lying, and understands what lying means, and that he knows the difference between "misstating" something and flat out lying about something on purpose.

His mother drove him, while he was a minor child, over state lines with a semi-automatic weapon, for the express purpose of attending what he believed would be a riot (since, why else WOULD he bring a semi-automatic weapon with him over state lines)?

He knew he was going to a violent situation. He brought with him the means to kill people. He killed not someone, but two people. He maimed another. He has bragged about his affiliations with white supremacists and the Proud Boys on his own personal social media accounts, and the public has seen the publicized videos and photos of him exactly where he bragged that he was.

Whether he intended to kill the two VICTIMS, he killed them. They're dead, he's the one who pulled the trigger. They are victims of gun violence, whether it's murder or otherwise. He's not being charged with murder, he's being charged with homicide. He absolutely committed homicide.
Wrong AGAIN!

Did you even watch the trial?

NO ONE drove him across anything with a rifle. He didn't bring ANYTHING across state lines.

-Tom Petty
Old 11-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
Unfortunately, the smarmy, white supremacist little thug (and his mother) are going to get away with it. He went there for ONE reason and one reason only. He wanted to be a hero and shoot someone. He got his wish and will get away with it, due a lot to an inept prosecution and a sympathetic judge. The fact that his mother (who I can't understand why she isn't being charged) willingly drove him to a location where trouble was likely, while illegally armed, says a lot about the entitlement environment he was raised in. What kind of parent even does that?
Well, I guess there was no reason for a trial, since you're so sure of what happened...

Are you available for other trials? It could save the justice system a lot of money!

-Tom Petty
Old 11-11-2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
It also works better when there are actual tears shed, and not just a Scott Baio Acting 101 Class demonstration.
Classic symptom of PTSD- inability to cry. I've you had watched his entire testimony (which I doubt CNN carried) you would have seen other symptoms displayed as wellas well.
Why do you hate Scott Baio? What did he ever do to you?
Old 11-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayderjoe View Post
I agree. You would think that after the proven deliberate misrepresentations by MSM, I referenced the Sandman episode earlier as an example, that it would give pause to those "carrying the water" of MSM, but why let facts stand in the way of their "truth"?

I am also curious as to the lack of indignation and condemnation of the prosecutor's star witness, who testified that Rittenhouse did not shoot him until he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse. Let's ask some of the same questions, and a few others, of this "white supremist thug" (the descriptor used by those who point fingers at Rittenhouse) :

1) Why were you there and violating the curfew?
2) Weren't you looking to shoot someone since you brought a gun to a riot?
3) Where did you get the gun?
4) Did you carry a pistol so that it would be easier to hide it after you shot someone?
5) Do you like shooting people?

So given that he admitted to pointing a deadly weapon first, why are some of the MSM "water carriers" still insisting that Rittenhouse has ANY guilt when it comes to shooting that "thug"?

I too will wait for the conclusion of the trial as there may be facts still not in evidence which will need to be evaluated.
You mean the FELON, who was not allowed to possess the gun he pointed at KR?

-Tom Petty
Old 11-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Sage

Stop it with the actual testimony!

We need more "opinions" from news talking heads...

-Tom Petty
Old 11-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by holger danske View Post
Classic symptom of PTSD- inability to cry. I've you had watched his entire testimony (which I doubt CNN carried) you would have seen other symptoms displayed as wellas well.
Why do you hate Scott Baio? What did he ever do to you?
I'd explain it to you, but I don't want another "vacation"...

-Tom Petty
Old 11-11-2021, 04:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts

Noticed that Rittenhouse looks like Mickey Milkovich. Guilty as charged.
Old 11-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

Some sources say that he drove himself and when he got home, his mom made him turn himself in, so I'll admit that whether she drove him there is unclear.

What is not unclear and was actually what was argued about yesterday, with the judge not allowing the proof, is this;

Kyle Rittenhouse Gave White Supremacist Hand Symbol, Drank With 'Proud Boys' at Bar: Affidavit

According to an affidavit filed by Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas C. Binge, Rittenhouse stayed at the pub for around 90 minutes wearing a T-shirt reading "free as f**k."

Immediately upon arriving at the bar, Rittenhouse posed for pictures while flashing the OK hand gesture—a previously innocuous symbol that has been co-opted by some on the far-right as a coded message to show support for white supremacy.

Rittenhouse drank three beers during the 90 minutes he was at Pudgy's Pub and "remained with these 'Proud Boys' for the entire time," the affidavit states.

Police were made aware that Rittenhouse was at the bar and obtained surveillance footage from the business to confirm his presence.

Definitely, a white supremacist thug.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,702 Posts

LeBron needs to shut up and dribble.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,573 Times in 1,749 Posts

“Every single witness who testified this week at the trial confirmed exactly what happened. And here are the facts of it: A convicted child rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha.

“Once he got to the riot, Rosenbaum saw Kyle Rittenhouse and immediately threatened to kill him,” Carlson said. “Rosenbaum then chased Rittenhouse and tried to pull the gun from his hands. When he did that, Kyle Rittenhouse shot him. So Joseph Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.”

Even the “fact-checking” grifters at Snopes had to conclude that Rosenbaum was indeed a convicted child molester.

When Rittenhouse took the stand, Carlson argued, what we all saw was “willful prosecutorial misconduct.”

Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger, Carlson noted, “[implied] that Kyle Rittenhouse must be guilty because he had exercised his constitutional right to remain silent after he was arrested.”

According to Fox News, the move prompted defense attorneys to ask for a mistrial, which Judge Bruce Schroeder didn’t immediately rule on.

He did, however, excoriate Binger.

“I was astonished when you began your examination by commenting on the defendant’s post-arrest silence,” a visibly angry Schroeder said after the jury was removed from the courtroom.

“That’s basic law. It’s been basic law in this country for 40 years, 50 years. I have no idea why you would do something like that. … I don’t know what you’re up to.”

From: Tucker: Rittenhouse Has 'Already Won' and We Are Watching 'Willful Prosecutorial Misconduct'

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-11-2021, 08:13 PM

The judge needs to be taken off the case.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodley1975 View Post
The judge needs to be taken off the case.
Yeah that judge is having trouble speaking coherently. The "news articles" that quote him aren't quoting him in full. They're heavily editing what he actually was saying, so that their readers can make sense of it.

He forbade anyone calling the victims of the shooting - victims. In medical terms, that's what they were. Victims. They didn't die of old age. They were victims of fatal wounds from gunshots. Just like someone who dies from cancer is a victim of cancer. And someone who falls off a ladder is a victim of a broken neck. Someone who is killed in a car crash is a victim of massive internal injuries.

Victim is a 100%valid word to use for someone who is dead as a result of a gunshot. But the judge wants to minimize the "victimhood" of the victims by forbidding the word.

It was okay to call the victims rioters or looters, if it could be proven that they were. He actually pro-actively stated as such. But he pre-emptively forbade the word "victim." Even if it could be proven they were victims, they aren't allowed to call them that and when one witnessed used the word in his testimony the judge went ballistic.

(I was watching this on Fox News, at the time, in case anyone REALLY and SINCERELY gives a crap)

He is gaslighting a trial he presides over.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
The person who is dead from a gunshot wound, will be a victim of a gunshot wound, no matter what crimes he's committing the second before he becomes a corpse.

Also I don't know what "liberals" viewing the shooting of criminals has to do with anything at all. I'm not a liberal, and the corpse doesn't become any less dead just because he was a criminal while he was still alive. The dead person is a victim of something that caused him to be dead. If he wasn't, he'd still be alive.
Do you also view Rittenhouse as a victim?
Old 11-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Do you also view Rittenhouse as a victim?
No. He wasn't injured, he isn't dead, and there is no living person from this event who has committed any crime against him. He is a victim perhaps of white supremacists, the proud boys, and his own mother. But at this particular event, at the riot where he admits he shot and killed two people? No. He's not a victim.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
No. He wasn't injured, he isn't dead, and there is no living person from this event who has committed any crime against him. He is a victim perhaps of white supremacists, the proud boys, and his own mother. But at this particular event, at the riot where he admits he shot and killed two people? No. He's not a victim.
Well, he was kicked and hit in the head with a skateboard...a victim of assault. So there is that.
Closed Thread

Tags
popcorn, rittenhouse, entertaining, ready, yesterday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.