Security Police in Unmarked Cars

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2020, 06:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Security Police in Unmarked Cars

I have been waiting to see if anyone would start a conversation on the unmarked security force and the unmarked cars in Portland, OR. This is reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-21-2020, 06:48 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,340 Posts

Portland, Or is an embarrassment to our country.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:14 AM

Unmarked police cars are common in every state in the union and have been for the last 70 years. It's damn hard to conduct a stakeout in standard state troopers car.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Portland, Or is an embarrassment to our country.
From your reply, I can only presume that you are perfectly OK with unmarked security and unmarked cars using pepper spray and beating up people with night sticks and shooting them with rubber bullets. Is that bringing order to our streets?

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-21-2020, 07:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

No different than any other location where there are unmarked police/enforcement agencies.

Let them use what ever tools or not that allow them to catch the looters/rioters/thugs/killers!

No BS about rights violations needed.

Just get the bad folks!!
Old 07-21-2020, 07:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
From your reply, I can only presume that you are perfectly OK with unmarked security and unmarked cars using pepper spray and beating up people with night sticks and shooting them with rubber bullets. Is that bringing order to our streets?
Sometimes it is warranted. It is no baby game out there. I guess some people missed live PD. A lot of violence of citizens who try to harm those who are attempting to arrest them. If you watch the LEO's (over half of the country's police officers wear cameras) you will also see polite and follow the rules behavior. They say this gentleman, this female instead of wild scoundrel like I would describe some folks calling police "pig, bitch, *******, faggot, etc.etc." and biting and spitting on them and not stopping ...oh no. Not stopping.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:24 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
The short answer....yes

Steve
Old 07-21-2020, 07:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Sitting at the keyboard and intellectualizing the issue is easy....no investment in the reality!!!!

When they are breaking down your doors and windows one's perspective changes quickly.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Are you implying that police in unmarked cars are simply stopping in the street and targeting random people with pepper spray, beating up people with night sticks and shooting them with rubber bullets?

If that's what you're saying it's wrong, but I would need to see a lot of evidence that that is happening.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:51 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default And how is burning cars, businesses,

Quote:
tearing down statues, throwing rocks and bottles filled with gas peaceful protesting???

The police are doing their jobs....
Old 07-21-2020, 07:52 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

Quote:
I have been waiting to see if anyone would start a conversation on the unmarked security force and the unmarked cars in Portland, OR. This is reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

Thanks for thread.................good discussion.
Old 07-21-2020, 08:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,027 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
The police do that as part of their jobs. Have you noticed unmarked cars on the highways?

If people break the law and destroy and loot this is a great way to scoop them up and send them off to jail.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:39 AM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY
Default Should we call in a social worker ??

Quote:
When you are carrying out wanton destruction of property in a large group, that is a riot.. and not the good kind. Pepper spray and rubber bullets would only be the first wave.. The idiot mayors should declare curfews.. which of course they have not, and they would not be observed anyway .. Pepper spray and rubber bullets won;t work in a large crowd .. water cannons and tear gas will ..

And mass arrests WITHOUT bail for those destroying property and NOT demonstrating peacefully might start sending a message .. This shouldnt be confused with a police state, this should be a demonstration of law and order .. To protect public and private property from destruction and return law and order ..

Yes violence often begets violence to get things under control .. and its well overdue .

Violate laws and disrespect property and desecrate monuments .. you get what you came for .. and community service sentences (in addition to jail time) should include cleaning up and paying for the mess they created ..

The federal government, our tax dollars, should not pay for clean up caused by sissy mayors ..
Old 07-21-2020, 09:48 AM
Veteran member

I guess the only way that Law enforcement can do their jobs without being attacked is undercover. If that's what it takes, go for it. Those opposed can put on a uniform and jump in the middle of the protesters. See how that works out for you.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
The only person getting beat by a stick was a policeman that had blood running down numerous places on his face and head, by a member of a BLM mob. I pray the assailant is is grabbed in an unmarked vehicle ASAP. Would you rather they use real bullets? It is very smart to use unmarked vehicles so mobs don’t assault law enforcement and vandalize marked cars.
Closed Thread

Tags
unmarked, security, cars, nazi, reminiscent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.