Sheeple

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2021, 07:57 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,204 Times in 465 Posts

I love seeing people wear a mask, while in their vehicle, alone. Protecting their steering wheel?
Old 02-18-2021, 08:01 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.I.T.S. View Post
I had a nice, distanced chat with a lady while waiting in drive thru banking lanes at a local bank. We lamented the difficulty of being understood while wearing a mask. She was in a drive-thru bank lane...alone in her car...wearing a mask...talking to a bank employee via a video screen. She's had BOTH shots and was well past the two-week wait time. She said "you have to" continue wearing a mask. My question: what's the point of frantically finding where one can get a vaccine if we "have to" continue wearing a mask? I, for one, will NOT be wearing a mask once vaccinated and past the waiting period.
Please research you are not 100% protected from the virus.....YES you can still get Covid after vaccine....YES there are many different strain and variants not protected by the vaccine. YES you can still be a carrier and give someone else the virus.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:06 AM
Default Fear is a heavy burden

When people live in fear, they stop thinking for themselves. They will follow any leader they find no matter where they are going. That’s what scares me.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:17 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.I.T.S. View Post
I had a nice, distanced chat with a lady while waiting in drive thru banking lanes at a local bank. We lamented the difficulty of being understood while wearing a mask. She was in a drive-thru bank lane...alone in her car...wearing a mask...talking to a bank employee via a video screen. She's had BOTH shots and was well past the two-week wait time. She said "you have to" continue wearing a mask. My question: what's the point of frantically finding where one can get a vaccine if we "have to" continue wearing a mask? I, for one, will NOT be wearing a mask once vaccinated and past the waiting period.
Yes, you will be wearing a mask in any place that mandates it. No one ever said the mask comes off once the shot goes in. Apples n oranges when you say why get the vaccine if you still need to wear a mask. One has nothing to do with another.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadbone1 View Post
Right with you on this. First of all I don’t wear a mask hardly ever now. I have had the first shot of the vaccine and getting the second next month. At that point in time I will not be wearing a mask. If someone wants to try to kick me out of a store they’re going to have a problem. It is not a law and people need to stop acting like it is. The degree of paranoid that exist among so many people Is alarming
So if the sign on the door says shirt and shoes required to enter OR no receipts no returns, or any other store policy posted, am I under the impression YOU are King and can decide what store policy you think could possibly pertain to YOU?
Disorderly conduct is an arrest-able offense. Love to be a witness to that big shot.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts

You can still contact the virus and pass it on to others. Then there’s the new variants of the virus about which little is known.

Please, please be considerate of others who may not have been vaccinated. You can get the virus and infect others like me and my wife. Our doctor tells us that with our medical situation infection will have serious results, possibly even a lethal outcome.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:25 AM

Why are we calling people names? I grew out of that in grade school
Old 02-18-2021, 08:46 AM

The purpose of the mask is primarily a social function for a start to your programming.
In the 1930’s the Japanese knew that one could not successfully invade America, too many home defenders.
The Chinese have said that America needs to be disarmed.
Disarming America when we stand together would be very difficult. Like the story of breaking one twig versus a bundle, divided we fall.
The mask is a symbol in your mind that you cannot trust the other person. This has an impact, don’t roll your eyes.
If you begin distrusting your neighbor and coworker then you will understand when someone rolls up and takes their property.
Maybe you go along with a rumor that they need reprogramming. Maybe you don’t trust them and you get in a dispute, so you turn them in.
The mask is about programming, not the pathogen.
Obey your new Chinese Overlords and wear that mask!
Old 02-18-2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
unless you cough, sneeze or spit while you talk a mask isn't necessary. And if you do sneeze, cough or spit while you talk do it into your sleeve.

I wear a mask when a business home requests it...otherwise I don't wear one.
Me, too - I do (and have no problem with having to) wear a mask and distance when required.

Otherwise - ANYONE in my home, car or yard is not required to wear a mask or distance. If they wish to - that is ok w/me.

And folks —— there is so much data (that is not governed or standardized in a consistent manner), so many experts and governing bodies - with different numbers, changing recommendations, etc... ... yada yada yada ... But, still feel free to post until you are ‘blue in the face’ .... you are not changing anyone’s mind ..... and someone will *always* be able to find a reliable resource that supports another view - always!

If you want this to consume the short time you have left on this earth - fine, your choice. I choose to live!!! I choose to spend time with friends & family and enjoy living! Because when I take my last breath - I know I will regret it, if I do not.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I agree. That's why I don't stop at red lights, don't wear my seatbelt, I light up my cigarette wherever I damned well please, I cut in front of you in line (yeah, that's me, every single time), I cough out, why should I ruin my silk sleeved shirt when I can cough on YOUR shirt (or arm, woopsie!). If I need money, I just grab it from your pocket. If I need a place to sleep, I'll break into YOUR house, clock you over the head, and push you off the bed.

Because ain't no government gonna mandate MY every move, no sirree.
I know you are saying this in jest simply to try to ridicule the poster who you included in your response. However, with that said, your behavior will probably cause you severe harm if not death too. Especially when you break into someone's house.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:13 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Legitimate source???
Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
Old 02-18-2021, 09:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayeight99 View Post
The seasonal flu occurs every year. They are all contagious. Where were the masks then? Terrible flu season 2017/2018. No masks. Same 2015 and 2009/2010. No masks. What do you think the real reason is? Aren’t we able to take care of ourselves without government mandating our every move? Use God given common sense in your life. Unfortunately, the Lemmings and Sheople weren’t blessed with such.

You make no sense and being rude isn't necessary! Please use your God given sense....2020 we have to wear masks...no flu...isn't that amazing. I know you think it's all about you...but its not.
Getting the shot gives you protection...wearing mask is prevention for others...ie; your grand children, your friends, your spouse...you know..the people you supposedly love.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:21 AM
Default Really ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
unless you cough, sneeze or spit while you talk a mask isn't necessary. And if you do sneeze, cough or spit while you talk do it into your sleeve.

I wear a mask when a business home requests it...otherwise I don't wear one.
What about spittle particles ejected from their mouths as they speak?

You know, the little "spits" from english phonics.

Masking seems prudent to me.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:26 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,303 Times in 561 Posts

Well stated ! You are spot on and factually correct 100 percent! Thank you for posting this!
Old 02-18-2021, 09:28 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,303 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
These vaccines don't prevent you from contracting the virus. What they do is use you MRNA to prevent the virus from replicating itself in your body. The virus replicating is what makes you ill. The vaccine prevents you from getting seriously ill and dying. So you can still have the vaccine in your body and transmit it to others.

Since the point of wearing a mask is to prevent the wearer from spreading the virus, a mask is still necessary until everyone that wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated.

Those who refuse the vaccine are risking their lives so it's not the responsibility of every else to keep them safe once they've had the opportunity to get the shots.
You are spot on sir! Thank you for posting Facts !
Closed Thread

Tags
mask, wearing, bank, waiting, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.