Sheeple

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2021, 06:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
Right...............this coming from a person that at one time called ALL of the lawn care people here "low life scum", "crack heads" "theifs" "losers that can't do anything else"................What would Jesus say to that?
That post, along with the replies were deleted after you got crap for that generalization. I wish it was still accessible, it was a doozie!
You are a hypocrite, plain and simple.
I feel GREAT that I was remembered. I did not delete that myself. And I DO rant sometimes, but I am in good company here. Some things I may have said may have been taken out of context. I pointed out that many, not all lawn people SPEED around TV Land. I suggested that community services monitor their speed more closely. I just HOPE that they do NOT kill some slow pedestrian, which is ALL of us at some time during the day. I pointed out that it was known to real Police that SOME, not all, have been implicated in informing local criminals of temporarily vacated property that are ripe for ROBBERY. So, I was trying to help inform other Villagers to be wary. If I be attacked for that, then so be it!
Old 02-18-2021, 06:45 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I feel GREAT that I was remembered. I did not delete that myself. And I DO rant sometimes, but I am in good company here. Some things I may have said may have been taken out of context. I pointed out that many, not all lawn people SPEED around TV Land. I suggested that community services monitor their speed more closely. I just HOPE that they do NOT kill some slow pedestrian, which is ALL of us at some time during the day. I pointed out that it was known to real Police that SOME, not all, have been implicated in informing local criminals of temporarily vacated property that are ripe for ROBBERY. So, I was trying to help inform other Villagers to be wary. If I be attacked for that, then so be it!
The Mods deleted it. Your original post was way off base, don't try to sugar coat it. Of course I remember, rarely do I forget hypocrites.
Old 02-18-2021, 06:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Not according to this news report. And.....there are others but I'm just linking this one......

Pfizer, Moderna vaccines can protect against coronavirus variant, lab studies suggest - CNN
The latest tonight from Dr. Fauci is that BOTH Phizer and Moderna vaccines have MUCH lower efficacy ( 60% ) when dealing with the S. African CV variant. Better results against other variants.
Closed Thread

Tags
mask, wearing, bank, waiting, past

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.