Vaccine

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2021, 09:27 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
It looks like you are quoting something, and not writing your own post with your own words.

What is the source of that quote?
I write my own post then back it up with facts. In this case it was Dr Fauci's testmony before congress which is in the public domain. Sorry, forgot where I got it but a web search should turn it up. Gates was opposed to the travel ban to China last Spring which according to Dr Fauci saved thousands of Americans lives. Other nations quickly followed our example and instituted travel bans to China. (Think of it as social distancing between nations). Had Gates advice been taken many more would have died as in NY where Cumo sent covid infected people to nursing homes. Some say Gates predicted a pandemic but he had no medical knowledge to make that forecast. There was a report that China was careless at the Wuhan lab in bat experiments and perhaps that was the basis of his prediction. But if he really believed his prediction why didnt he use his charitable foundation to make N95 masks which were going to be desperately needed. Instead he funds WHO and their China coverup of how the virus started.

Apparently, I stepped on someones toes (not you) when I suggested people hate Gates because of Windows 10 but I didnt realize anyone took Gates seriously for medical advice. You seem very knowledgeable about Windows 10 so perhaps it has improved a lot since being released. I am going to stick with Windows 7 however as it meets my needs which is mainly photo editing with Photoshop.

Last edited by John41; 01-01-2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:42 PM

So if you are a Snowbird from another State and not a permanent Florida resident, you cannot receive the vaccine in Florida???
Old 01-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLAMPHERE View Post
So if you are a Snowbird from another State and not a permanent Florida resident, you cannot receive the vaccine in Florida???
I don't think anybody knows the answer to that just yet. But I'm thinking that yes "most" likely you will be able to get it. Don't run back up north. Lets see what the plan is going to be.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
It seems strange that Seminole County will vaccinate non-county residents because they claim the vaccine came from the Federal Government. But, Marion County is limiting their vaccines to Marion County residents only. Why is Marion County different?
Marion county one of the largest in the state.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,465 Times in 3,090 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
I write my own post then back it up with facts. In this case it was Dr Fauci's testmony before congress which is in the public domain. Sorry, forgot where I got it but a web search should turn it up. Gates was opposed to the travel ban to China last Spring which according to Dr Fauci saved thousands of Americans lives. Other nations quickly followed our example and instituted travel bans to China. (Think of it as social distancing between nations). Had Gates advice been taken many more would have died as in NY where Cumo sent covid infected people to nursing homes. Some say Gates predicted a pandemic but he had no medical knowledge to make that forecast. There was a report that China was careless at the Wuhan lab in bat experiments and perhaps that was the basis of his prediction. But if he really believed his prediction why didnt he use his charitable foundation to make N95 masks which were going to be desperately needed. Instead he funds WHO and their China coverup of how the virus started.

Apparently, I stepped on someones toes (not you) when I suggested people hate Gates because of Windows 10 but I didnt realize anyone took Gates seriously for medical advice. You seem very knowledgeable about Windows 10 so perhaps it has improved a lot since being released. I am going to stick with Windows 7 however as it meets my needs which is mainly photo editing with Photoshop.
I had to reconfigure win10 after I bought a computer that came with it, to make it emulate win95, which is how I had win7 configured. I'm a DOS baby, my first love. Second love was win 3.11 for workgroups. After that, it's all just inconvenient detail.

But win10 works fine now, they've gotten the kinks out of it and their security suite is actually superior to Norton, AV, and McAffee. There is -no- security suite that works efficiently with win7 anymore, it is considered obsolete and unsupported. So if you use win7 to access the internet at all - e-mail, browsing, anything - you are vulnerable.

You're right that Bill Gates is not a doctor. But he is a scientist. He has studied more in the last 10 years about medical science than most doctors will study about it in a lifetime. Not about medicine, per se. But about the science of medicine. He is an actual expert on many subjects. Even on toilets. The man is truly amazing, a more "hip" earthly (non-quantum) version of Stephen Hawking.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:33 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I had to reconfigure win10 after I bought a computer that came with it, to make it emulate win95, which is how I had win7 configured. I'm a DOS baby, my first love. Second love was win 3.11 for workgroups. After that, it's all just inconvenient detail.

But win10 works fine now, they've gotten the kinks out of it and their security suite is actually superior to Norton, AV, and McAffee. There is -no- security suite that works efficiently with win7 anymore, it is considered obsolete and unsupported. So if you use win7 to access the internet at all - e-mail, browsing, anything - you are vulnerable.

You're right that Bill Gates is not a doctor. But he is a scientist. He has studied more in the last 10 years about medical science than most doctors will study about it in a lifetime. Not about medicine, per se. But about the science of medicine. He is an actual expert on many subjects. Even on toilets. The man is truly amazing, a more "hip" earthly (non-quantum) version of Stephen Hawking.
Thanks for the info on the antivirus suites.
I had Norton and got a virus that took a picture of me with my computer camera then sent me an email with my picture saying I was wanted by the FBI and had to send $300 to clear my name. My neighbor fell for it but negotiated it down to $100.

I had to take my computer to MMM to get rid of the virus and they installed Malwarebytes antivirus which still works and is free.

Most of the time I use my Ipad or Kindle and don't want to spend the money on a new computer if I can help it.

Last edited by John41; 01-07-2021 at 09:05 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
county, seminole, subject, options, vaccine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.