We Need A New Federal Law

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2021, 02:09 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
And about 3 came down with CV immediately after. That was very sad and pathetic. Man's inhumanity to man!
And they all somehow survived to tell about it.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:13 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,783 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Where was all the horror when the retired cop attempting to protect his store was shot and killed. How about the policemen attacked and some shot in their squads by”protesters”. How about all the businesses ransacked and products stolen by “protesters”? How about the people terrorized by all the rioter, oops... I mean “ protesters” this past summer? Typical selective report here of the facts. And, yes, there is that faction in DC that waits for the opportunity to cause trouble no matter who is president and this was their opportunity to sneak into action.

I recall lots and lots of horror, in addition to about 5 times more arrested.

It was horrible, but not a coup against my country.

Not based on LIES....PROVEN LIES

This was NOT a protest or a demonstration. It was an attempted coup...it was sedition

Suggest you do some reading from the FBI, etc. To find the true horror of what happened and what was the intent.

If you are using "how about" ism to justify an attempted take over, you definitely have a problem.

Unfortunately, at my age, this memory will last forever and I suppose it should. I cannot imagine how this explained to children or grandchildren.

Jan 6 will long live.....versus 9/11, the differences are awesome. From the leader of the coup to the ignoring of the coup members constant theme of patriotism and respect for police....the constant talking about law and order which appears to just be about the ongoing con job.

Things, events, etc based on lies are really scary[/QUOTE]

Coup, phooey. Just like this past summer, there were protesters and a few nasty renegades. They didn’t storm the building with assault rifles, tanks or anything of that sort. It was a protest.

Strange how it’s accepable when the average person suffered even worse terror and damage for days and even months this past year but when it ruffles the feathers of the politicians, there is h*ll to pay.

BTW, what happened on January 6th, lol.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4 View Post

Would appreciate you linking me to, or at least telling me where you have seen the citizens of a country attack their own nations capital......then break into elected officials offices and steal......and of course one of the scenes that will stay with me forever...that of these people beating police officers into the ground with hockey sticks, that and the scene where fire extinguishers are thrown at officers. By the way, this from folks who "say" they defend police.

And such attack based on lies...NO truths all validate lies. They were motivated to this outrageous behavior by lies....NOT one truth.

Please....I know of nowhere where folks like you defend such actions.

Where was all the horror when the retired cop attempting to protect his store was shot and killed. How about the policemen attacked and some shot in their squads by”protesters”. How about all the businesses ransacked and products stolen by “protesters”? How about the people terrorized by all the rioter, oops... I mean “ protesters” this past summer? Typical selective report here of the facts. And, yes, there is that faction in DC that waits for the opportunity to cause trouble no matter who is president and this was their opportunity to sneak into action.[/QUOTE]
I disagree with the last sentence.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:49 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Where was all the horror when the retired cop attempting to protect his store was shot and killed. How about the policemen attacked and some shot in their squads by”protesters”. How about all the businesses ransacked and products stolen by “protesters”? How about the people terrorized by all the rioter, oops... I mean “ protesters” this past summer? Typical selective report here of the facts. And, yes, there is that faction in DC that waits for the opportunity to cause trouble no matter who is president and this was their opportunity to sneak into action.
I disagree with the last sentence.[/QUOTE]

We agree to disagree, hope that’s not sedition or a coup
Old 01-14-2021, 03:08 PM
Sage

Quote:

I recall lots and lots of horror, in addition to about 5 times more arrested.

It was horrible, but not a coup against my country.

Not based on LIES....PROVEN LIES

This was NOT a protest or a demonstration. It was an attempted coup...it was sedition

Suggest you do some reading from the FBI, etc. To find the true horror of what happened and what was the intent.

If you are using "how about" ism to justify an attempted take over, you definitely have a problem.

Unfortunately, at my age, this memory will last forever and I suppose it should. I cannot imagine how this explained to children or grandchildren.

Jan 6 will long live.....versus 9/11, the differences are awesome. From the leader of the coup to the ignoring of the coup members constant theme of patriotism and respect for police....the constant talking about law and order which appears to just be about the ongoing con job.

Things, events, etc based on lies are really scary

Coup, phooey. Just like this past summer, there were protesters and a few nasty renegades. They didn’t storm the building with assault rifles, tanks or anything of that sort. It was a protest.

Strange how it’s accepable when the average person suffered even worse terror and damage for days and even months this past year but when it ruffles the feathers of the politicians, there is h*ll to pay.

BTW, what happened on January 6th, lol.[/QUOTE]
It was important because of the symbolism of what was attacked - the US peoples' house. And the purpose of the attack - to overturn the results of an election that was fixed in place legally and needed to only be formally certified.

It was a coup. Ultimately it was an unsuccessful coup, but a coup nonetheless. It fits the definition. The Capital Policeman died and many more were injured as they defended the Capital from a treasonous attack. The potential for many more deaths was huge. The US government was lucky to escape greater harm. There was a lot of bravery shown by individual patriots.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:14 PM

Here is your Capital Assault Leader. He outsmarted the FBI and disguised himself as a Naked Buffalo Indian. He walked right through the front door. Very devious of him to do that. Gee, he almost, almost defeated the United States and became its Chief.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	shuman.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	87686  
Old 01-14-2021, 03:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoast View Post
I disagree with the last sentence.
600+ rallies, including in DC, and the only violence happened when Antifa confronted and attacked the demonstrators, often blindsiding them and hitting them from behind.

Now this incident at the Capitol is being used to paint a largely peaceful, freedom loving, God fearing, patriotic group as insurrectionists....terrorists. We aren't even sure who actually engaged in the violence. The investigation is still being conducted. It would not surprise me even a little if Antifa had a hand in this.[/QUOTE]
-------------------------------------------
I am confused, surprised, and saddened by these posts (not just the one to which I am replying.

Does nobody understand what has happened ? Does nobody consider trying to get facts ? ThevAntifa thing was vented, as expected almost immediately (as always) and totally disproved.

It appears that those websites that deal exclusively in conspiracy theories are the primary reading for so many. To not even wanting to know truth is really something I would be ashamed of. Nothing peaceful or patriotic about American citizens "outspokenly" searching for the Vice President and his family....why ?...because he openly refused to mock the constitution. They were and still are in fear for their lives, as are anyone who has been outspoken in characterizing an extreme act of non American behavior.

I hear, and I do in fact read all sides, not those in the garbage dump, all reasonable opinions, and since i am getting ill at some of these teenage comments, let me just comment on some things I hear about the platforms that have shut down lying, only to be met with comments that are akin to "if I can't lie, then what"?

Presidential speech is not like private citizen speech. If you can fire the Secretary of State or pardon a co-conspirator with a tweet, then your calls for violence, too, must be deemed operative.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sail33or View Post
Here is your Capital Assault Leader. He outsmarted the FBI and disguised himself as a Naked Buffalo Indian. He walked right through the front door. Very devious of him to do that. Gee, he almost, almost defeated the United States and became its Chief.
At minimum, they are all trespassing. At maximum , they get 20 years for sedition against the US Government. I would NOT like to be any one of them!
Old 01-14-2021, 03:21 PM

good luck with that
Old 01-14-2021, 06:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoast View Post
The problem is, most of the people inside were LET in. They were there like tourists, not to raise hell. You think a guy on crutches and a little old lady stormed in there?

There had to be an inside element to this. Be sure that you are not just looking at MSM for your information.
People were NOT allowed into the innermost floor of the Congress where VP Pense was certifying the election vote. The Secret Service had to whisk away Pense, Pelosi, and others at the last minute to save their lives. That is when the ex-Air Force lady was shot in the head. If anyone has ever been around an out of control MOB, they KNOW that anything can happen - you fear for your DEATH!
......There was organization and planning for this event as exemplified by the lady rioter with the megaphone shouting instructions about where to "HUNT DOWN" the Congresspeople and where their offices were. We could hear the mob shouting, "hang Pense".
Old 01-14-2021, 07:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get real View Post
This was not a coup. Hypocrites. I hope all responsible get arrested.
Let's just hope that BOTH those individuals in the 2 pictures are now doing time in prison. They are BOTH examples of the social fractioning that the US has to endure now in our recent History. The top picture is a crime - against personal property in one city in the US. The bottom picture is a crime - against the WHOLE US Government and all of the US citizens - it is neither "cute" nor "trivial". A Capitol Policeman lost his life and several others to prevent that picture from EVER having been taken. It is sad and terrifying, not "cute"!
Old 01-14-2021, 07:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
People were NOT allowed into the innermost floor of the Congress where VP Pense was certifying the election vote. The Secret Service had to whisk away Pense, Pelosi, and others at the last minute to save their lives. That is when the ex-Air Force lady was shot in the head. If anyone has ever been around an out of control MOB, they KNOW that anything can happen - you fear for your DEATH!
......There was organization and planning for this event as exemplified by the lady rioter with the megaphone shouting instructions about where to "HUNT DOWN" the Congresspeople and where their offices were. We could hear the mob shouting, "hang Pense".
It was truely an horrendous event.

Jan 6, 2021 will be remembered as one of the blackest days in our country.

First ever actual coup attempt, led by the head of government.

First invasion of our nations capital building in approx 150 years...British were the last.

Was in no way a protest of anything. It was based on nothing but proven conspiracies theories, not lies based on a foreign government, but lies and conspiracies totally invented and spread to arouse action by our very own government.

Police brutalized and one killed by those who loudly proclaim to be pro police.

Entire incident waged by those who claim to be patriots, and by those who claim to be law abiding.

Again, all based on lies, that were known to be lies.

Actual threats to members of our governing bodies, including our Vice President.

Those who opposed the leader of this mass incursion belittled on public transportation.

Certainly a day to remember. How in the world is this explained to our children
Old 01-14-2021, 07:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
When we look back on Jan 6th we see more and more details and information about the treasonous rioters. Who they are and what their motivations were. After about 2 months, when we look back there will be details about the Russian activities that they were involved in. Do not forget that there has been a recent Russian cyberattack on the US. That was much MORE difficult to pull off than just mingling in with a mob and snooping around in the Congressional Offices. That would be a "piece of cake" for well-trained Russian Agents.
Yep, plus if we read through a U.S. intelligence bulletin warning of future threats, it is striking how so many grievances motivating domestic extremists mirror the baseless claims of election fraud being touted by our very own government.

Yet, there are those who do not see this as sedition or coup, and wish to characterize it as just another protest.

You are correct...much more to come that I am sure will make the point of what this black event in our history even more scary.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:14 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
It was truely an horrendous event.

Jan 6, 2021 will be remembered as one of the blackest days in our country.

First ever actual coup attempt, led by the head of government.

First invasion of our nations capital building in approx 150 years...British were the last.

Was in no way a protest of anything. It was based on nothing but proven conspiracies theories, not lies based on a foreign government, but lies and conspiracies totally invented and spread to arouse action by our very own government.

Police brutalized and one killed by those who loudly proclaim to be pro police.

Entire incident waged by those who claim to be patriots, and by those who claim to be law abiding.

Again, all based on lies, that were known to be lies.

Actual threats to members of our governing bodies, including our Vice President.

Those who opposed the leader of this mass incursion belittled on public transportation.

Certainly a day to remember. How in the world is this explained to our children

Much created drama and posturing by many regarding this incident when most people here lived through the 60’s and witnessed via real news coverage the riots in Washington and across the nation. How quickly we forget.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Much created drama and posturing by many regarding this incident when most people here lived through the 60’s and witnessed via real news coverage the riots in Washington and across the nation. How quickly we forget.
During the sixties, i actually was employed by the GOP.

Spent many hours in WashDC and Philadelphia. Walked the halls of congress during that time.

A very very bad time,but not even close to the absolute horror of Jan 6. Not once did I fear for my life...not once was I scared. Was in Philadelphia when Dr King came and never worried.

Now we hear about members of congress actually being threatened with their life, especially by those junior members of GOP recently elected. These details will work out, but seems the threats on V P Pence are real..

Secret Service investigating death threats against Pence | Fox News

A poster suggested that we are "becoming" a third world country. I believe we're now truely a third world country. We now threaten to kill those who are rivals in the political realm.

After all these years of so many lies being told, and so many weaklings believing, it will, if possible, take a long time for us to have any moral standing in the world.

Trust me, read the foreign news....we are now considered a third world country....we are performing in the role admirably. Following people, not a country...allegiance to lying, not truth.
Closed Thread

Tags
law, illegal, extremely, stiff, penalties

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.