What Facebook thinks of YOU

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2020, 07:51 PM
John41
Default What Facebook thinks of YOU

Many websites will confirm the Zuckerberg quote below. This is what he thinks of his users.
————————————————†”—————————————-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg called his first few thousand users "dumb f**** “ for trusting him with their data, published IM transcripts show. Facebook hasn't disputed the authenticity of the transcript.

Has he really changed his attitude? I had a Facebook account but became suspicious and cancelled it. It was supposed to be deleted in two weeks but for months after I got email from Facebook saying I had more friends. Should there be restrictions on Facebook privacy policies?
Old 09-17-2020, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,077 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Many websites will confirm the Zuckerberg quote below. This is what he thinks of his users.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg called his first few thousand users "dumb f**** “ for trusting him with their data, published IM transcripts show. Facebook hasn't disputed the authenticity of the transcript.

Has he really changed his attitude? I had a Facebook account but became suspicious and cancelled it. It was supposed to be deleted in two weeks but for months after I got email from Facebook saying I had more friends. Should there be restrictions on Facebook privacy policies?
Who cares, the only social media site I use is TOV.
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, users, thinks, zuckerberg, supposed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.