Dental Tourism

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Talking Dental Tourism

Looking for recommendations from anybody who has gone out of country for dental work. What was done and how did it turn out for you. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:57 PM

Yes, I had have dental work done in Thailand. Thailand also is a place for healthcare tourism. Doctors trained in USA and advanced technology with super nice hospitals like hotels for less than half of what we pay here without private rooms and the luxury. I did not have any health care treatments there. But, that was what I heard and friends experienced it.

I have been happy with dental work there. Dentists are good and explain things to you, not just get the work done. If you go to get dental work done at a hospital, yes they do dental work at hospitals, they have very modern equipment than dental clinics here (VA) and the price is half or 60% off what you pay here. I recommend you go to a modern clinics in areas where there are a lot of foreigners or a hospital. Come back with nice smiles without costing an arm and a leg. If you are interest and need more info, please PM me. Smile..
Closed Thread

Tags
recommendations, dental, appreciated, turn, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.