Looking for Dentist who takes United Health

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2019, 02:24 PM
Default Looking for Dentist who takes United Health

Would like to find a good dental practice in or around the villages that takes United Health Ins. Basically, I only need my teeth cleaned twice a year.
dimondangels@yahoo.com
Old 03-21-2019, 03:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

IMHO, find a dentist you like that is well rated, and if they do not accept the insurance, simply file a claim and you get reimbursed. I did this for 2 years while under former employers coverage. As far as I could determine I was only out the cost of a stamp.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:29 PM
Default United Health In Network Dentist

Good Luck finding a dentist in Network that you like. I have been searching for close to 5 years for a practice that I trusted and felt comfortable with. My most recent appointment was with Wildwood Dental Care. Dr. Ammar Mousa D.D.S., my initial visit I didn't get the feeling that I was getting ripped off. The staff was excellent, yes I do need more than just a check-up and cleaning but I knew that going in. I did not feel pressured and am hopeful that my search is over. You may get responses that disagree with me, but I am just sharing my opinion. The practice phone number is 352-748-1880.
Closed Thread

Tags
united, health, takes, basically, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.