Bike Help

Bike Help

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Bike Help
Old 01-22-2019, 08:48 AM

Default Bike Help

We bought 2 simple bikes in garage sales. Looking for someone who will do a little maintenance to make sure safe to ride. The bike shop charges over $80 each.

Happy to pay for your time and effort. Cat 404-277-6375

Old 01-22-2019, 09:35 AM
Sage

There are 3 bike clubs in TV, I am sure they are listed in the Thursday Rec news, try contacting them, I would expect they would have members very willing to help, as well as provide pointers for biking in TV.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:38 AM
Sage

Have you tried Wildwood Cyclery? It's on 301 across the street from the Spectrum Cable office. The reviews from yelp indicate they might be more reasonable.

5 Stars - Found a great deal on 2012 Raleigh. Justin helped put on my lights, bag, and pump. lifetime adjustments. 10% off for Village residents. Nice local bike shop. Price vary, stop by for sales and closeouts. I was offered Papa John's pizza too. Justin also suggest local group ride and a help app that I should try.

5 Stars - Went in to repair a flat tire on my bike. Fixed it on the spot. Helpful, friendly, and reasonable. Aka David's World Cycle.

5 Stars - Wow, great service and great prices. I dropped my bicycle to have my tires true and have my brake lines shortened. The guy working was friendly and helpful. He took my information and quoted me $60 and an hour and a half till it would be ready. Forty-five minutes later it was done. They even charged me less!!! Only $53 ! I will be bringing all my future needs there.

Full service bicycle shop, Sales, Service & Rentals, Close to The Villages, Wildwood Cyclery

Tags
bike, charges, shop, ride, safe