DIY Kitchen Project

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2015, 11:46 AM

Awesome job!!
Old 04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
We tiled this same area, used Tile in Style of Wildwood, Day Dyer 610 496 7320 (cell).
Thanks for the post. The framed bead looks great but my husband has said we will be doing no more diy projects from now on. I think if I drag him into another I will be in trouble, he even gave my saws-all and miter saw to our son, I hid my router in a box of craft stuff. So the tile guy might be an option.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:59 PM

The tile store would be glad to sell you not only the tile, but a tile saw. We sold most of our tools at a fraction of their worth before moving to The Villages but are slowly buying them all back at full price !! Now all we need is a bigger garage.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnc View Post
The tile store would be glad to sell you not only the tile, but a tile saw. We sold most of our tools at a fraction of their worth before moving to The Villages but are slowly buying them all back at full price !! Now all we need is a bigger garage.
Have redone 6 houses from top to bottom and this time hubby says no more, we hire it done or don't do it. Maybe he will mellow when we have been here awhile or the first time we hire it done and it isn't as good as we could do ourselves. My tile saw has died so I could always buy a new one.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.