Garage Door Screen Material?

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Default Garage Door Screen Material?

I would like to replace the privacy screen on the 4 sliding doors on my garage. The material is a screen that appears white on the outside and hides the view into the garage. I have not been able to determine what to call it, or where to buy it. Does anyone out there know where I could buy this material?
Old 09-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorrison123 View Post
I would like to replace the privacy screen on the 4 sliding doors on my garage. The material is a screen that appears white on the outside and hides the view into the garage. I have not been able to determine what to call it, or where to buy it. Does anyone out there know where I could buy this material?
Todd the screen door guy? Search under screen doors, you will find him.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

You might find this at White Aluminum, 441 Leesburg.
One word of caution, when you take the screen frame off the slides and before you start removing the old screen make up a jig or something to hold the screen frame in the same position, or at least measure the diagonals and record. When you install the new screening, it might cause the frame to pull out of alignment (square?) so that it will not fit or slide correctly, you want the frame to have the same alignment as when you took it off.

Tags
screen, garage, material, buy, call

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.