Garage Door Weather Stripping Replacement

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2015, 07:00 PM
Platinum member
Default Garage Door Weather Stripping Replacement

Has anyone replaced the weather stripping (molding) which seals the outside of the garage door? The 2" molding has a flexible vinyl strip which seals against the garage door. I went on line and the big box stores show this molding in 7 and 8 foot lengths only. I need 12'. Called Sparrs and they don't sell it. Has anyone found this type of molding in long lengths locally? Yes I know that I can piece it together but the original is one 12' piece.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Sage

They should have it at ROMAC lumber on rolling acres rd. They supply most of the garage doors in TV.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
They should have it at ROMAC lumber on rolling acres rd. They supply most of the garage doors in TV.
Thanks for the suggestion. I called RO-Mac Garage Doors (352-748--4575) this morning, and they have the garage door molding in 12' lengths.
Closed Thread

Tags
molding, garage, door, piece, lengths, stripping, weather, seals, found, called, sell, sparrs, original, long, locally, type, show, flexible, vinyl, strip, replacement, replaced, foot, stores, line

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.