Glass globe replacement

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Default Glass globe replacement

Does anyone know where to find replacement glass globes for the living room and dinning room fixtures? We broke one and one is cracked. These are identical for the two fixtures. I am assuming that many of these fixtures are the same. We looked at Lowes and Home Depot but they did not have a size that would fit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I found ones I need at this site. There are a few others as well, if you do a search.

http://www.specialtylampshades.com/
Old 06-19-2011, 04:05 PM
Default Replacement Globe

TV gets most of their electrical fixtures from an electric supply store on Rollins Acres Rd. They will sell to the public. Comming from 466 it is on the left near The Village Sun printing facility. Sorry I cannot remember their name ( 2 initials) but they are very nice to work with. I found this out by calling TV construction Dept. This department can look up the exact fixture

Joe
Old 06-20-2011, 12:50 AM

I had a light fixture in my bathroom that broke. If you call the Home Warranty Office they can give you the model number you need (if you purchased a new home it is also listed on your purchase contract).

The Home Warranty Office can also tell you exactly who supplied the light fixture for your house. In my case, it was an obscure light fixture store off Route 301. I went over there, gave them my model number for the globe, and they got one from their warehouse and sold it to me at a very reasonable price. The Home Warranty office have records going back many years.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Default Phome Number for Home Warranty Office

Do you have a phone number for that office? I am currently in Massachusetts so don't have access to TV phone book. I would like to find out the brand and the color of the paint they used in our home.

Thanks.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:23 AM
KittyKat
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marennorge View Post
Do you have a phone number for that office? I am currently in Massachusetts so don't have access to TV phone book. I would like to find out the brand and the color of the paint they used in our home.

Thanks.
The ph# is 352-753-6222. Have your Unit/Homesite # available, e.g. 123-456.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM

Thank you all for your information. HO Warranty pointed us to the Electrical Company over on Rolling Hills who presumably did most of the lighting fixtures. They have ordered the parts. This site is really great.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.