Low water pressure in shower

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Default Low water pressure in shower

The combination tub/shower has plenty of water pressure but it just trickles out of the bath with only a shower. I've cleaned out the filter a couple of times, still some sand coming through. It works slightly better after the cleaning but not much. Is there an adjustment in the valve body to allow more flow or did the conservationists win this one?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalloway6 View Post
The combination tub/shower has plenty of water pressure but it just trickles out of the bath with only a shower. I've cleaned out the filter a couple of times, still some sand coming through. It works slightly better after the cleaning but not much. Is there an adjustment in the valve body to allow more flow or did the conservationists win this one?
if its slow out of the shower head just take it off and remove the washer that reduces the water flow.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalloway6 View Post
If you have a new home, contact home warranty. I had the same issue, plumber came out put new filter in.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.