Pest control

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
RE: termite control
You may have trouble selling a home that does not have a termite prevention contract and if you do not have a contract in place you may have difficulty getting a company to start the treatment AND A WARRANTY.
I have been in real estate for over 30 years and in my line of work never (not even once!) had an issue with houses not selling because the seller did not have a termite contract.

Pest control companies will always be happy to begin a contract with a new customer and after doing an inspection, will offer some sort of warranty. This is part of what pest control companies do.

Old 05-27-2017, 04:08 AM
Gold member

Use Permethrin SFR and Bifen XTS. They both work great on ants, termites, mole crickets, moths/sod webworms.
The Villages gets sprayed with Permethrin about every 1.5 months.

People without even studying basic chemistry calling others "Brainwashed"...Ain't that a bit rich?
Old 05-27-2017, 05:45 AM

Go to U-Killum in Inverness. The professionals there will set you up with everything you need to do your own pest control and how to do it. This is the real stuff not the watered down crap they sell at HD. The insecticide I use is NSF approved and works very well. Many states have restrictions on what you can buy so they only sell Raid like products. I agree with Mrs. Robinson with insecticide use. When I see applicators from Dean's or Nolan's spraying 10 houses a day 5 days a week with no gloves,masks or boots I shake my head. What are they spraying? Colored water? And don't get me going on over fertilizing use ruining our waterways.
Closed Thread

Tags
spraying, control, product, pest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.