Replacement Parts for CYV Vinyl Fences

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Platinum member
Default Replacement Parts for CYV Vinyl Fences

We're missing a few of the poins from the top of our CYV vinyl fence. We're long past the warranty period but I called TV Warranty Dept for suggestions. They referred me to Vibber Vinyl in Lady Lake. While waiting for a call back from Vibber, we're curious if anyone has purchased caps or other replacement parts for vinyl fences locally. CYV vinyl fences appear to be standard issue stuff.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Sage
Smile

I used Vibber Vinyl in 2007 when I had to replace all my cyv fencing after the tornado. As I recall, they were the only one TV recommended. They did a fine job, although it was very expensive. I have no idea how much they charge for points.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryoung View Post
We're missing a few of the poins from the top of our CYV vinyl fence. We're long past the warranty period but I called TV Warranty Dept for suggestions. They referred me to Vibber Vinyl in Lady Lake. While waiting for a call back from Vibber, we're curious if anyone has purchased caps or other replacement parts for vinyl fences locally. CYV vinyl fences appear to be standard issue stuff.
UPDATE: Vibbers showed up and installed the 3 missing points for us. There was no charge for the points. Needless to say we'll use Vibbers again if we have any fence needs in the future.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.