Room dimensions

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Default Room dimensions

We have a Jasmine model home but we are in NJ and we have renters in our place until May 2012. I am planning an office for the 3rd bedroom and need dimensions of the bedroom. I looked at my drawings received at settlement but no luck. We have the 2 foot extension added to the bedroom. Any ideas on how I could get them?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljones190 View Post
We have a Jasmine model home but we are in NJ and we have renters in our place until May 2012. I am planning an office for the 3rd bedroom and need dimensions of the bedroom. I looked at my drawings received at settlement but no luck. We have the 2 foot extension added to the bedroom. Any ideas on how I could get them?

Thanks
When we were in a similar situation with our first home here in Hadley, our wonderful rep Jim McLaughlin went out and measured for us...the distance between windows or the distance from the ceiling on windows or some such thing that wasn't on any drawings or on the site.

I bet your rep will measure the model for you too and I also bet a Jasmine owner will help too.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Sage

http://www.thevillages.com/homes/new...Jasmine-FP.pdf

In case this link doesn't work, go to The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown
Click on new homes and click on the jasmine floor plan.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Sage
Default No measurements?

I was under the assumption that when we signed off on the home after picking everything out we would get a detailed floor plan, including measurements of all of the rooms and windows. Afterall, how's a girl supposed to plan the decor without the measurements??
Old 01-29-2012, 10:34 AM

Dear ljones, If you go to The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown and then click on Build Your Dream Home and scroll down to Designer Homes, under the Jasmine, click on Floor Plan. It shows Bedroom #3 (the front bedroom) is 10' 9" x 11' 8". It also show that Bedroom #2 (the one to the rear of Bedroom #3) is 10' 9" x
13' 4". So with those stated dimensions and you stating you added the 2' bump out, I would think your front bedroom is approximately 10' 9" x 13' 8". Be careful though, since I did the exact same with my Iris. I added the two feet bump to my front bedroom and diagram stated it was originally 12' 11" long so I assumed it would take it to 14' 11" but due to the elavation I selected, I only really gained 8" of usable space since I have an L-shaped desk. It worked out but I was not a very happy camper when I realized it. Good luck!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
http://www.thevillages.com/homes/new...Jasmine-FP.pdf

In case this link doesn't work, go to The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown
Click on new homes and click on the jasmine floor plan.
Thanks for the link and thanks Gracie for the idea about our sales rep. I am sure he would provide the information. jnieman, I totally forgot the dimensions were on the sales website, Thanks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.