Yard waste

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2018, 05:59 PM
Default Yard waste

Where can we dispose of larger yard waste, bushes, sod, ect? I've heard there is a disposal site of some sort east of Morris on Moyer loop. If there is, is it available to Village residents?
Old 04-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

From Village Community Development Districts site
How do I dispose of household waste, recyclables and yard waste?

 Household waste should be placed in standard dark, sealed 20-30 gallon trash bags. Each bag should weigh no more than forty (40) pounds.  Recyclables should be placed in clear plastic bags.  Yard waste should be bundled, tied and placed at the end of your driveway. Tree limbs and branches may not exceed four (4) feet in length. Lawn clippings and similar yard waste should be placed in biodegradable bags.
------------------------
I have found that if you put it out, it will be picked up.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Farmer View Post
Where can we dispose of larger yard waste, bushes, sod, ect? I've heard there is a disposal site of some sort east of Morris on Moyer loop. If there is, is it available to Village residents?
Sod really hard to get rid of due to weight unless you knock or wash the dirt off (now you got the dirt to deal with) I occasionally replace my little sod patch for my dog. I have to divide it in several bags and put other yard waste on top of it (leafs, bush clipping, Palm fonds) or the won't just pick up sod in the waste bag. When I remove bush I cut it up and put it in waste bags including the root bulb. Palm waste usually bundle or bag it. Seed pods I tie together or just lay them out.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:10 PM

There is one for Lake County off Rolling Acres Road south of the American Legion.

LADY LAKE -- Residential Convenience Center
1200 Jackson St., Lady Lake, 32159
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
352-753-2399
Closed Thread

Tags
yard, waste, morris, sort, east

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.