Balanced Energy

Old 03-31-2015, 01:41 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Balanced Energy

Balanced Energy, Reiki Training for Health Care Professionals

Balanced Energy provides education and training to healthcare professionals and others interested in blending holistic methods of energy medicine with traditional healthcare practices.

Founder Vickie LeGare is a Registered Nurse, as well as a Usui and Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher in the Villages, Fl. Vickie teaches all levels of Reiki and provides private Reiki sessions by appointment.

Reiki I & II, “Your Self Care Path to Wellness” is the foundational class to learn Reiki basics to clear energy blocks which enable the body to heal itself, which it intuitively knows how to do. Participants learn and practice skills for treatment of self and others; leave confident and excited to take a more active role in their own health as well as their ability to help family and friends.

Nursing Contact Hours available:
CLICK HERE

For more information visit: Balanced Energy, Reiki Training for Health Care Professionals
Balanced Energy provides education and training to healthcare professionals and others interested in blending holistic methods of energy medicine with traditional healthcare practices.
Founder Vickie LeGare is a Registered Nurse, as well as a Usui and Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher in the Villages, Fl. Vickie teaches all levels of Reiki and provides private Reiki sessions by appointment.
Reiki I & II, “Your Self Care Path to Wellness” is the foundational class to learn Reiki basics to clear energy blocks which enable the body to heal itself, which it intuitively knows how to do. Participants learn and practice skills for treatment of self and others; leave confident and excited to take a more active role in their own health as well as their ability to help family and friends.
Nursing Contact Hours available-see www.balancedenegyic.com for details.
For more information visit: www.balancedenergyic.com
To schedule a session: email Vickie at vickie@balancedenergyic.com;
or call 319-325-0665.

The Reiki I and II training was life changing in a very positive way and I look forward to taking additional classes with Vickie in the future. I also highly recommend individual Reiki sessions with her as they have been just amazingly healing for me.–Ellen Remley Wetzel
“Reiki I -every nurse should take this class. It is core to what we do every day. It takes us back to our nursing roots-LOOK AT THE PATIENT & TOUCH THEM. Reiki 2-fine tunes and enhances. I recommend this to all nurses.”~Kimberly Pattee, RN, BSN
"I just wanted to update all of you to tell you I used Reiki on my mom last Wednesday and Thursday as she did her first inpatient chemo treatment. I also did Reiki on her today for her first outpatient chemo treatment in the fusion center. When I began today she immediately fell asleep and I could tell it was helping her relax. I am so happy I found this healing tool and I am able to use it with her. What an amazing gift! I plan on doing it with her during every treatment and in between when I have the chance. "
~Reiki I & II Student Bridget Toomey

Last edited by Ad poster; 04-01-2015 at 03:17 PM.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.