Etheredge Chiropractic

Old 10-25-2019, 10:08 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Etheredge Chiropractic

Etheredge Chiropractic & Weight Loss Centers

Etheredge Chiropractic in Fruitland Park/Leesburg and The Villages, Florida is committed to providing the highest standards of Chiropractic care in a safe, effective and preventative manner. Our experienced staff is highly skilled in providing fast, gentle relief from a variety of conditions. Dr. Kim Etheredge and Dr. Matt Joseph are respected leaders in the Chiropractic field all utilizing proven adjustment methods.

Our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including X-rays, decompression units, physical and rehabilitation therapies, including progressive diagnostic tools such as Digital Motion X-ray and Soleve non-invasive targeted neurostimulation.

We offer same-day service and welcome personal injury and workers' compensation cases in addition to the many insurance companies we participate with, including Medicare. Residents of Fruitland Park, The Villages and Central Florida know that excellent chiropractic health care is right here in the neighborhood.

Additionally, Etheredge Chiropractic offers a proven weight loss program. Our medically supervised weight loss program has successfully led hundreds of people to positive results. Not only do our patients lose weight, but our non-surgical program also helps you maintain that achievement. Maintaining a healthy weight has a huge influence on your overall musculoskeletal health, which is why we offer a doctor-supervised way to burn fat and achieve your weight loss goals. Call Us Today & Schedule A Free weight loss program consultation.

Etheredge Chiropractic Hours
Mon: 8am - 11am & 1pm - 3pm
Tue: 8am-11am & 1pm-3pm
Wed: 8am-10:30am & 1pm - 3pm
Thu: 8am - 11am & 2pm - 5pm
Fri: 8am-10:30am & 12pm-2pm
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT YOUR NEW PATIENT FORMS ONLINE

Etheredge Chiropractic
3261 U.S. 441
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
(352) 365-1191

Etheredge Chiropractic
910 Old Camp Road, Building 110
The Villages, FL 32162
(352) 750-1200

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Last edited by Ad poster; 03-28-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:45 PM

When you ask other residents, "Who is the best Chiropractor in The Villages?," you will likely hear Dr. Etheredge's name. I've found this to be true. He has been practicing in the area for more than 30 years -- experience is something that matters to me and it shows in his level of care. I became a patient for relief of back pain and once my treatment for that was finished, I had success with their weight loss program. Definitely go see Dr. Etheredge for pain/prevention and also if you'd like to lose a little weight!

Tags
1pm-3pm, 8am-11am, chiropractic, etheredge, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.