Not happy with orthopedic doctor in The Villages

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 07:49 AM

Default Not happy with orthopedic doctor in The Villages

X ray found 3 bone spurs in foot. After consultation ,he said he would remove what he thought needed. I insisted he remove them all as it would be needed at a later date anyway. I even had this written into the surgery form at time of surgery.
WELL!! After surgery I found out he only removed two .During recovery and rehab therapy I still had pain. I went back to doctor and was told by him that I needed another surgery to remove the remaining bone spur.
I said No not by him.
I then researched and found Dr. V in Sarasota. His x ray showed by Achillies tendon had shredded up to 60 percent by then. ( Dr. V has retired)
Had another surgery ,had a pin put in to connect tissue.
Long story short, I had to stay in bed ,( no weight bearing) then a boot for a few months then therapy.TWICE.
Are all doctors only out for the $$$$$$??
This is my story backed by paper trail , office forms and x rays by all involved. Enough said.

Closed Thread