Podiatrist Recommendation for Bunion Surgery

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Default Podiatrist Recommendation for Bunion Surgery

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone has a recommendation for an excellent podiatrist. I have a very bad bunion, and also need two toes straightened. Also, if you have any idea of what to expect after such a surgery, I'd appreciate your input.

Thank you.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:17 AM

Dr Wu Johnny I had my left foot bunion surgery few years ago with him. Before the surgery I ask around, and was recommended by many. I was ready for my right foot bunion removed,but I couldn't find someone to pick me up after the surgery, and now I am not feeling well enough to do so. Anyway I'll go to him again (Dr Johnny Wu ) when I am ready.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:52 PM

Thank you for your response. Were you happy with the results of your left foot bunion surgery?
Old 05-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirlov View Post
Thank you for your response. Were you happy with the results of your left foot bunion surgery?
Yes!https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...igApplause.gif Looks good, feels good. I can actually walk slowly to the car right after surgery without my friends help. That is why I am going to him for my right foot when my health allows me. His office is in the villages neer the hospital and the lake medical imaging. phone # 259-1919
Closed Thread

Tags
podiatrist, recommendation, bunion, surgery, idea

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.