Pro multi - instrumentilist musician looking for band

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Default Pro multi - instrumentilist musician looking for band

Very experienced and fully equipped multi instrumentalist looking for gigging pro level established band to play local bars and the town squares. I play drums, bass, keys professionally. I also play guitar, and sing lead and harmony. I recently took early retirement and moved from NH to The Villages, Village of Fenney. I'm also available to do fill in work. If interested please give me a call.

Ray
603-759-7624
Old 08-23-2018, 09:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlavigne View Post
Very experienced and fully equipped multi instrumentalist looking for gigging pro level established band to play local bars and the town squares. I play drums, bass, keys professionally. I also play guitar, and sing lead and harmony. I recently took early retirement and moved from NH to The Villages, Village of Fenney. I'm also available to do fill in work. If interested please give me a call.

Ray
603-759-7624
You could go to the squares and try to talk to some of the band members during their breaks. They seem to be a like a family of entertainers and sometimes switch from band to band
Old 08-24-2018, 06:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlavigne View Post

Ray
603-759-7624
Go see the owners of GarVino's in Lake Sumter Landing.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:16 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll do that.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:17 AM

Thank you for the suggestion!
Closed Thread

Tags
play, pro, band, multi, village

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.