Best Life Essential Oils

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 05-12-2020, 05:08 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Best Life Essential Oils

Best Life Essential Oils
is thrilled to help you achieve your BEST LIFE using doTERRA essential oils!!

Learn how to:

Clean germs from the air in your home!
Boost your immune system!
Remove anxiety and worry, naturally!
Ease your joint and muscle pain without pills!
Barking dog? There's an oil for that too!
Be your own best health advocate!
Naturally live your BEST life!

Contact me today for discounted pricing, helpful advice, and much more! *

Christin "Ginger" Murvin
(407) 963-4268
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE
email: CMurvin.doterra@gmail.com

* Due to COVID-19, it is difficult to teach in person. I have placed a wealth of information in a DropBox that you can access at any time. I am also happy to talk, Facetime, Zoom conference, etc. to help you learn as safely as possible.
Attached Thumbnails
ad-image-1-jpg   ad-image-2-jpg   ad-image-3-jpg   ad-image-4-jpg  
Old 05-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,854 Times in 565 Posts

One should never EVER ingest (use internally) essential oils for medical purposes without express guidance from a licensed medical practitioner, licensed herbalist, and/or certified Aromatherapist. The IFA (the International Federation of Aromatherapists) recommends against internal clinical use of essential oils.

Here's why:
a single drop of nutmeg in a half-gallon of hot apple cider is delicious.
a single teaspoon of nutmeg oil, ingested alone, is enough to cause your nervous system to fail and kill you within an hour. There is no remedy for it.

Do not. Ever. Ingest. Essential. Oils. For. Medical. Purposes. Not even diluted. They can be used as flavorings in cooking and in large quantities of mixed drinks (such as a few drops of orange oil plus a gallon of sangria and a half-pint of brandy), but should NEVER be used internally for any other reason.

Advertising a product is one thing. Posting suggested uses for things that can cause harm, without being qualified to diagnose and prescribe those things, is dangerous. And in some cases, illegal.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:59 PM

I have heard of essential oils for a number of years but didn't really understand how they help people. Ginger was very helpful. She has blends for serenity, immune support, calming (my favorite), joint pain, and many other useful blends. And, no worries about "side effects". I recommend you give her a call.

Tags
essential, learn, life, naturally, oils

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.