Bogart Executive Course

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2015, 07:40 AM
Default Bogart Executive Course

From time-to-time I'll be deleting older posts regarding course conditions.

Last edited by ddharrold; 07-21-2016 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Information out of date.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Played Bogart Yesterday

Went down there hoping to play Bacall since I've already played Bogart but an opening came up on Bogart and I took it.. Over all the condition is OK, but the greens are unbelievably slow. One the first hole I had about a 12 footer and left it six feet short. The putting green was closed. I don't know why so many courses either have no putting green or they are closed.

There were also many dead areas with no grass at all.

The greens had been fertilized with granular still lying on top. Not sure what that was all about because if anything, other than the bare spots, there seemed to be too much grass rather than not enough.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.

Last edited by Dr Winston O Boogie jr; 07-21-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
rough, play, lot, sand, bogart, grass, bunkers, crab-grass, growing, putting, making, conditions, pretty, clumps, poor, assessment, green, lush, healthy, thick, fantastic, weeds, thing, applied, sparse

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.